Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Deactivated 14,311
49 minutes ago, little legend said:

you know we aren't all native english speakers

embarassing comments:awkney:

Not “putted” though! I giggle at that word choice but nothing against your english level. Its just funny hearing it. 

Popstanne 7,626

I tried to listen more Cascada songs once only to find out that 90% of their songs sound like Everytime We Touch :icant:

Also I recently found out that Cascada is actually a trio and not a solo act, the lead singer is a woman named Natalie

• shook 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 14,790
1 minute ago, JennyWayne said:

I tried to listen more Cascada songs once only to find out that 90% of their songs sound like Everytime We Touch :icant:

Also I recently found out that Cascada is actually a trio and not a solo act, the lead singer is a woman named Natalie

Excuse me? :whatga:

13 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

Miss Olivia outdid her sales predictions so unless there is some website physical sales fraudery then she keeps her crown for another week. Honestly hoping that she can be at #1 for at least 8 weeks - a cute look. Also considering this song came out so early in the year it has a marvellous chance to be at #1 on the Year End Charts. 

it would be cool if she had 10 or more weeks at #1. If this song broke OTR for most weeks at #1 then i would love that

Pop-a-911-ster 28,933
x3
2 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

what?:whatga::whatga:

Popstanne 7,626

According to Wikipedia:

"Cascada (/kəˈskɑːdə/, Spanish for Waterfall) is a German dance music act founded in 2004 by singer Natalie Horler and DJs/producers DJ Manian and DJ Yanou."

Basically Natalie and the guys that produce her songs are credited as one act. Believe me I was shocked too lmao

• paws up 1
  • shook 3

Moderator 3,690
Just now, thetea said:

it would be cool if she had 10 or more weeks at #1. If this song broke OTR for most weeks at #1 then i would love that

I think 10 weeks is achievable. However more seems a little unrealistic. Also I don't see Olivia milking out the song with 20 remixes like Lil Nas X did and without a remix it won't have the steam to be at #1 for 19 weeks. 

Pop-a-911-ster 28,933
x3
Just now, Bakugo said:

You didn’t know? Better evacuate this Dancefloor!! 

i thought Cascada was the girl's name and that she was a solo pop girl

wtf! whats next? Learning that Lady Gaga is a girl band by two girls the Lady and the Gaga? :octopus:

• thanks 1

Just now, Joesuda said:

I think 10 weeks is achievable. However more seems a little unrealistic. Also I don't see Olivia milking out the song with 20 remixes like Lil Nas X did and without a remix it won't have the steam to be at #1 for 19 weeks. 

yep i agreee. 20 weeks is unrealistic and she doesn't seem like the artist to care about that sort of thing. it would be so cool though, what a story to tell people that your debut single debuted at #1 and broke the record for most weeks at #1

Popstanne 7,626
Just now, little legend said:

wtf! whats next? Learning that Lady Gaga is a girl band by two girls the Lady and the Gaga? :octopus:

I also recently found out that Lukas Graham (from that 7 Years song) is also a band and not a solo male singer :icant:

• shook 5

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, little legend said:

Mess! Maybe I am showing my age. But google and Wikipedia exist :billie:

• shook 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 14,790
2 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

According to Wikipedia:

"Cascada (/kəˈskɑːdə/, Spanish for Waterfall) is a German dance music act founded in 2004 by singer Natalie Horler and DJs/producers DJ Manian and DJ Yanou."

Basically Natalie and the guys that produce her songs are credited as one act. Believe me I was shocked too lmao

I declare myself a Cascada negationist, these are fake news :lesson:

Just now, JennyWayne said:

I also recently found out that Lukas Graham (from that 7 Years song) is also a band and not a solo male singer :icant:

omg what. i always thought it was one guy because they don't make songs that need a band

• thanks 2