Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
9 minutes ago, little legend said:

I think GP has started to turn away from Gaga at the Alejandro-Born This Way- Judas. These 3 singles era was probably too much from the public 10 years ago. 

I think a reason ARTPOP flopped is these 3 songs back to back ( not the songs themselves but Gaga's outfit, looks, performance during these times. The Fame Monster was hugeee so obviously Born This Way couldn't flop but Gaga was so hated back then that obviously her next album was going to receive all the hate. Gaga didn't deserve that hate and people were more closeminded ,thet thought she was just a freak who wears meat dresses everyday and she can't even sing. Thankfully Gaga's talent is out of this world,she is the most talented artist of our times and she and her team made amazing work since late 2015 into rebranding her self and instead of weird outfits and shocking performances ( which i totally love and was one of the reasons i became a stan) select to shock the GP with just two things her VOICE and TALENT. The way almost everyone loves her now :bradley:we stan a living legend:oscar:

She just keeps winning, and we love to see it. She really showed the GP and OGHs that her talent is out of this world and nothing can stop her. :oscar:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
Just now, little legend said:

She knows that i am from POPa911 , so she might be a monster and also a POPSTER::-O::enigma:

that istanriri user was on K*rilldaily

• shook 1
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,734

152    +1    Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (from A Star Is Born) (Official Music Video) 868,498    

230    +8    Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (From A Star Is Born/Live From The Oscars) 676,450    

305    -26    Lady Gaga - Bad Romance (Official Music Video)  577,287    

470    -37    Lady Gaga - Poker Face (Official Music Video) 453,464    

The fact that Gaga has 4 songs with a permanent residency in the top 500 of youtube is pretty cool. 

edit: not songs but videos

Edited by ChromaticaOreos
  • paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

5 minutes ago, little legend said:

She knows that i am from POPa911 , so she might be a monster and also a POPSTER::-O::enigma:

ew, it's a terrible person. ew to think it could be on popa911 or ggd is so sad considering how much it hates on gaga and trashes anything and everything anyone does thats not rihanna

• sad 1

1 minute ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

152    +1    Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (from A Star Is Born) (Official Music Video) 868,498    

230    +8    Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (From A Star Is Born/Live From The Oscars) 676,450    

The fact that Gaga has 4 songs with a permanent residency in the top 500 of youtube is pretty cool. 

original youtube queen. remember when bad romance was the most viewed video on youtube and HD wasn't even on the platform yet

• yaas, gaga 2

Just now, ChromaticaOreos said:

Could be 6 if SC video was released and ROM got permanent boost from it though :arguega:
Seeing this having more daily views then it's mv makes me kinda angry they couldn't even make a simple dance video infront of a studio wall with some cool lighting and outfits for SC :lesson:

• sad 2

ATRL truly has terrible moderation. People get away with saying terrible things, and they aren't banned. especially these users

bey5.thumb.gif.390bfbe939d07c59c35a54985ff773c9.gif

msxYYGD.thumb.gif.e66c399c1bb35028b61a6baca0b24385.gif

there's one more but i can't find them

• thanks 2

edit found it. this person is such a hater, and is clearly just a troll on the site to bring controversy. don't know why the atrl team hasn't banned it

oscar195.thumb.gif.975c2b0189abd1412f964

• shook 1

Popster for Sale 44,734
1 minute ago, Mary Jane Holland said:

r/lastfm - Took a selection of artists and calculated the ratio between the scrobbles and number of listeners

Someone on Reddit calculated the ratio between the scrobbles and number of listeners on lastfm. BTS's fans are really like being in a cult chile :fall:

Are scrobbles like streams?

Gaga the second one on the list with the most listeners yas

Above Taylor? Colour me shook

Pop-a-911-ster 28,939
x3
10 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland said:

r/lastfm - Took a selection of artists and calculated the ratio between the scrobbles and number of listeners

Someone on Reddit calculated the ratio between the scrobbles and number of listeners on lastfm. BTS's fans are really like being in a cult chile :fall:

That's not shocking to me. I don't think that the GP really cares about BTS or likes their music. All these hits and records are just cause of their crazy fans

• paws up 3