Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

6 minutes ago, Andreu said:

yes it would, but I think that 27-50 is a big enough margin to make up for the lack of radio. We'll see. 

it would be cool if it did re chart. it's weird seeing how bad his Super Bowl performance was but how big of a boost it gave his discography

Pop-a-911-ster 28,931
x3
9 minutes ago, thetea said:

i would be so happy if straight men got into gaga without fearing people will call them gay or whatever. but god forbid a straight man do something that could remotely be emasculating. 

Reveal hidden contents

this isn't serious, but it is at the same time:billie:

When i was 13-14 years old ,so in 2010-2011 i was embarrassed to tell people I don't know that i stan Gaga . Many people here were so close minded and immediately would joking on me and not in a good way. I remember then that some people where were saying * ha ha you stan Gaga you are so gay,you are stupid* .

Stupid, uneducated, homophobic rats:nicki_scream: 10 years after most of them are became a nothing and the rats of our society. Not surprised:shine:

• hugs 4

Pop-a-911-ster 31,810
9 minutes ago, danwasd said:

So most of us, european f-words? :whatga:

Truly an european gay network, as the parisian Dula Peepa would say :creepin:

Where this Dula Peepa’s narrative about me come from ? :whatga::whatga::whatga:

• lol 1

37 minutes ago, thetea said:

i would be so happy if straight men got into gaga without fearing people will call them gay or whatever. but god forbid a straight man do something that could remotely be emasculating. 

Reveal hidden contents

this isn't serious, but it is at the same time:billie:

Almost everyone was into gaga during the fame-monster when i was in middle school. But once btw dropped i never heard anyone talk about her anymore. :icant:  I feel like she had a little comeback with Applause and DWUW but everyone forgot about those songs just like gaga. :ohhh:

Atleast ASIB won everyone over, even the straights. :abel_glow:

Edited by artgagapop
  • paws up 2

23 minutes ago, little legend said:

When i was 13-14 years old ,so in 2010-2011 i was embarrassed to tell people I don't know that i stan Gaga . Many people here were so close minded and immediately would joking on me and not in a good way. I remember then that some people where were saying * ha ha you stan Gaga you are so gay,you are stupid* .

Stupid, uneducated, homophobic rats:nicki_scream: 10 years after most of them are became a nothing and the rats of our society. Not surprised:shine:

i was bullied too. it seemed everyone hated gaga because she was different and "weird" and represented the LGBTQ community. These are the same people who i still know that preach kindness, body positivity, black lives matter and every other movement which Gaga openly supported and they hated on her. 

• paws up 3

1 minute ago, artgagapop said:

Almost everyone was into gaga during the fame-monster when i was in middle school. But once btw dropped i never heard anyone talk about her anymore. :icant:  I feel like she had a little comeback with Applause and DWUW but everyone forgot about those songs just like gaga. :ohhh:

yep, she proved to them that she's versatile. gaga really knows how to fit into different markets. she needs to do a more r&b hip hop esque album to please more markets and because i would love that:icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,376
3 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

and a part of me was happy ofc but I'm not gonna lie: the other half of me was very bothered I had to "share" Gaga with them, when I saw the basic hoes using ASIB songs on their instastories

• lol 7

Moderator 3,690

Reading all of these stories I seem to understand how lucky I was. I was almost never bullied in school for any reason and no one was ever bullied for their musical taste. 

UK midweeks - Love Story is still high, but it is going to fall most definitely:

1 Lil Tjay & 6LACK - Calling My Phone *
2 Olivia Rodrigo - drivers license
3 Nathan Evans, 220 KID & Billen Ted - Wellerman
4 Taylor Swift - Love Story (Taylor's Version) *
5 Anne-Marie/KSI/Digital Farm - Don't Play

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,769
49 minutes ago, little legend said:

I had my ringtone set to Judas when I was in 5th grade and my mum called during class. My classmate started making fun of me, because only "weirdos and freaks" listen to Gaga. She didn’t graduate from 9th grade and still hasn’t. 

• paws up 8

Pop-a-911-ster 30,376
8 minutes ago, donatellab said:

I had my ringtone set to Judas when I was in 5th grade and my mum called during class. My classmate started making fun of me, because only "weirdos and freaks" listen to Gaga. She didn’t graduate from 9th grade and still hasn’t. 

pls that's my only consolation as well :icant: I like to think half of the ppl who bullied me is in jail and the other half... lemme keep my mouth closed :creepin:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,931
x3

I think GP has started to turn away from Gaga at the Alejandro-Born This Way- Judas. These 3 singles era was probably too much from the public 10 years ago. 

I think a reason ARTPOP flopped is these 3 songs back to back ( not the songs themselves but Gaga's outfit, looks, performance during these times. The Fame Monster was hugeee so obviously Born This Way couldn't flop but Gaga was so hated back then that obviously her next album was going to receive all the hate. Gaga didn't deserve that hate and people were more closeminded ,thet thought she was just a freak who wears meat dresses everyday and she can't even sing. Thankfully Gaga's talent is out of this world,she is the most talented artist of our times and she and her team made amazing work since late 2015 into rebranding her self and instead of weird outfits and shocking performances ( which i totally love and was one of the reasons i became a stan) select to shock the GP with just two things her VOICE and TALENT. The way almost everyone loves her now :bradley:we stan a living legend:oscar:

• paws up 8

6 minutes ago, little legend said:

Not me banned again on ATRL in just two days . I think that's a personal record:pillow:

:rip:

i blame that b*tch Katniss:nicki_scream:

that rihanna stan has issues. all of them do

• thanks 2

9 minutes ago, little legend said:

I think GP has started to turn away from Gaga at the Alejandro-Born This Way- Judas. These 3 singles era was probably too much from the public 10 years ago. 

they were, now people wouldn't even bat an eye. shows how much growth we've had as a society. it's strange people have become more sensitive, but less sensitive at the same time

• paws up 3