Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Moderator 3,690
3 minutes ago, thetea said:

country music has some support in new zealand, but no one really makes country music from new zealand so it's mostly american, so i would probably hear it but i'm surprised that people still support him, especially after his controversy. 

We are talking about a country where 70 million people voted for Donald Trump - there is little that can surprise me anymore about the US. :shakes:

• paws up 1

Moderator 17,127
1 hour ago, thetea said:

cancel culture is truly terrible. people hate you for one week, then they get over it immediately and you are famous again, maybe even more than you were before because of the scandal. 

Cancel culture doesn't work because there are too many bigoted people out there supporting such vile people out if spite. Look at Gina Carano who posted antisemitic meme and posts and now she has a show with Ben Shapiro. 

1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Cancel culture doesn't work because there are too many bigoted people out there supporting such vile people out if spite. Look at Gina Carano who posted antisemitic meme and posts and now she has a show with Ben Shapiro. 

exactly. cancel culture is really toxic, and in a sense it just promotes that person and makes them known to more people

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
3 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

I am studying Computer Science (Informaatika), what are you studying?

OT: Love Story is already down to #13 on US AM - aka it seems that once the beginning hype dies down the rerecordings won't have a huge singles run, but will probably fall down to original recurrent stream values. 

Journalism at Baltic Film and Media School, but I'm more interested in marketing, television and cross-media

• paws up 1

2 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

I’m trying to find a New Zealand artist that isn’t as known... thanks @Elvira for ruining my idea I had already drafted up... do you want it? @Lorde Von Kok RECOUNT THE VOTES

You're welcome!

Elvira Mistress Of The Dark Halloween GIF by filmeditor

Spoiler

Jk, sorry! I thought about Germany first but the artist has one or two shitty mv.

• lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

I’ve heard you’d know about jobs, Mr. Six Figures.

spacer.png

Hide contents

I’m just pressed because I get pocket money.

spacer.png

It isn’t 6 figures. Who said this?