Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 30,424
5 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I think records are just counting the Xtina but I know the RK is still available to play on YouTube, Soundcloud, and you can stream thru Discord.

yes but the numbers Applause posts daily are from Spotify, where it is not available

• paws up 1

I wish Gaga had Taylor's success but well, Gaga's music is mostly dance pop which is an outdated genre that the GP doesn't enjoy as much as others. The only way I can see Gaga dominating is if she goes with ballads or something totally new and unique which I doubt she would do after Chromatica. :gaga-scream:

• paws up 1

Moderator 3,690
37 minutes ago, Andreu said:

yes it is an amazing song but how can they stream it if the song does not show up on Spotify where you look for it and it does not appear as a part of ARTPOP anymore? i dont get it

I think it has something to do with using Spotify as a musical player for the tracks you have on your computer. I remember that you can download a digital album and link it up with your Spotify and then you can listen to some tracks (deluxe tracks) that are not on Spotify via Spotify with all the visuals so maybe Spotify counts those streams. 

A Popster Is Born 14,856
3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

you better not celebrate it when we have the superior St Jordi fat :lesson:

You better travel to BCN and celebrate St Jordi with me, bestie 

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bf2ff21514e76336b769ca7

Pop-a-911-ster 31,959

Switzerland :

57 (-1) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - Shallow (123 weeks)

Shallow has surpassed Shape Of You and it is now the longest running single ever in the country.

A reminder that Shallow is also the most successful song of all time.

:happydance:

• paws up 10