Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Popster for Sale 44,865

Random achievement but my dad listens to classical music a lot and there's this channel where they sometimes  classical versions of pop songs and Gaga is by far the most popular artist there. They basically play smash hits and all her singles, the other day Applause was playing. 

Edited by ChromaticaOreos
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,007
x3
1 minute ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

Random achievement but my dad listens to classical music a lot and there's this channel where they sometimes  classical versions of pop songs and Gaga is by far the most popular artist there. They basically play smash hits and all her singles, the other day they Applause was playing.

i don't know how Applause was in the Classical Smash hits :mess: but let's celebrate that a Gaga song was there :oscar:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,387
4 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Poor ROM getting absolutely none of this payola. Even when it went top 3 on HAC callouts they just dropped it :rip:

neither Ari's fans nor her team were on our side for ROM, I've been telling you :leap:

A Popster Is Born 18,435
3 minutes ago, Krazentela Streep of the N said:

Nothing new for us then :flirtga:

2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Which means he could've just said nothing :icant:

He wrote a long a.s message about how everything’s confusing and unclear. Lol. 

Popster for Sale 44,865
3 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

He wrote a long a.s message about how everything’s confusing and unclear. Lol. 

I believe them. Gaga posting Sour Candy lyrics and then absolutely nothing coming for three months is just ???

The lesson has been learned by now though - might as well expect nothing  until it's announced.

I still have some hope for the Grammys though - a medley performance to end this era would be amazing.

Edited by ChromaticaOreos
  • paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 18,435
Just now, ChromaticaOreos said:

I believe them. Gaga posting Sour Candy lyrics and then absolutely nothing coming for three months is just ???

The lesson has been learned by now though - might as well hope for nothing.

I still have some hope for the Grammys though - a medley performance to end this era would be amazing.

I do think the Grammys will happen. Call me @Delusional idc

:happydance:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,387

I read BH's post and I believe what he says, but don't believe him if that makes sense (?) I don't think you don't need to be an insider to have the feeling they don't know what to do, which is kinda understandable with the COVID uncertainity. All the things he said (TATU's impact wbk) sound sensible like me: wanting to do a free concert and the label not allowing her to sounds like something Gaga would do. Regarding the rerelease, makes sense, specially considering all the other big Interscope artists did it (Selena, Billie, Eminem). If the tour was going to happen this year, a rerelease in the spring, just to have new fresh songs to perform would be a great idea. But the tour most likely will not happen this year, and rereleasing a 2020 album in 2022 seems extremely awkward. Same goes for an explicit B side EP or whatever you wanna call it.But as believable as it is, no one can prove any of these two things is false. The 6 videos and the Korean interprete still sound like fan fiction to me.

• paws up 5
  • thanks 1