Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 31,826
19 minutes ago, danwasd said:

I'm having my Smile era then, from buzz single to buzz single :mess:

I’m having my Chromatica era since day 1 :mess: OUT everywhere :mess:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,738

If we combine Love Story with Love Story (Taylor Swift version) it did 7,239M streams (6.317+0.922)

This means it was the most listened song on Spotify Global Yesterday.

A 12 year old song did that.

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 3,690
4 minutes ago, Krazentela Streep of the N said:

To expound on this @Joesuda, Jensen is aloof with shipping because during conventions, they are almost always bombarded with shipping questions to the point it makes him uncomfortable. He has never spoken against shipping, but some fans can't control or filter their desires on go overboard. The actors have also had several stalkers and their wives received death threats because the wives don't fit the narrative of some unhinged fans that the characters and actors are gay and are in a secret relationship.

Oh okay, I understand then. Stan behaviour can veer into obsessive and shipping can be extremely disturbing sometimes so I understand them fully. I have not followed the show so I have just seen some wild things online and thank you for clearing this up. :love:

• paws up 1

Gaming Leader 8,440

500 ICONIQUE PAGES, AMEN.

Some forums are still hoping for a Sour Candy MV, let's pray the devil away.

giphy.gif

Spoiler

EDIT: Oops, 501 - An everlasting flop :icant: 

giphy.gif

Edited by Lorde Von Kok

Moderator 3,690
4 minutes ago, BenG said:

But the chart points wont be combined right?

They should not be as Taylor's version is considered a cover and therefore a different song. However if UMG is licensing the audio of Taylor's version for the video then the original video streams will count for this version maybe. It's gonna be messy. So is anyone predicting how many witch remixes Taylor will release to get this to #1. 

• paws up 1
  • lol 3