Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Femme Fatale era is still so iconic to me idk why. Listening to I Wanna Go rn, and it just reminds me that Britney was still smashing 7 albums in. Hoping for FF kind of success for Gaga next era 

Til the world ends and Criminal were really good, i wanna go was cute also :shakes:

• yaas, gaga 2

Just now, Twitter said:

Criminal is my favorite.
#FreeBritney

spacer.png

just noticed it's almost the most streamed single of the album on spotify despite a #55 peak on hot 10 while the 3 other singles were top 10 hits :rip:
Talent always wins in the end :shakes:

• shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Just now, Twitter said:

I thought Till the World Ends was the bigger song and in streams?

yeah but Criminal isn't that far away 

Spotify:
World ends - 106M
Criminal - 94M

Youtube:
World ends - 197M
Criminal 154M

Criminal is also currently #6 on Britneys top 10 spotify list meanwhile no other FF tracks are there :shakes:

• thanks 1

1 minute ago, Twitter said:

MTN really deserved better. Still can’t believe Gaga wanted 10 singles for BTW.

Yeah MTN should been an earlier single. Also releasing it while the christmas freeze on radio was starting to happen + having a 9 min intro to it's mvs was a terrible choice :icant: Should just have uploaded 2 versions like they did with G.U.Y 

Edited by artgagapop

Just now, Delusional said:

The way Gaga has like 3 true flop singles. I wouldn’t say MTN is a flop though.. plenty of the GP knows her and would know it’s Gaga playing

Yeah, it was doing ok for a 5th single. But since it ended gagas top 10 streak on the hot 100 it was seen as a huge flop back in the day 

• thanks 1