Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 28,931
x3
Just now, Delusional said:

I think y’all have been fed false info about these re-recordings - or just digging for anything to kick Taylor down with. Nobody said the production would sound different, Taylor didn’t even say herself that her voice will sound different. The purpose of these re-recordings is simply to own her own music. That’s it, not give her music a complete revamp 

Not a kindergarten post being more mature on this issue than all of you:rip::mess:

• paws up 2
  • lol 4

19 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I think y’all have been fed false info about these re-recordings - or just digging for anything to kick Taylor down with. Nobody said the production would sound different, Taylor didn’t even say herself that her voice will sound different. The purpose of these re-recordings is simply to own her own music. That’s it, not give her music a complete revamp 

i don't know what everyone was expecting. everyone would complain either way. if they changed it people would complain it's different, and now people are complaining they sound the same. i was just shocked that her voice didn't change one bit, it sounds the exact same

• paws up 1

unrelated but do y'all remember when people said that touch my body was a bad song and that it sucked because she didn't show off her 5 octave vocal range then it went on to become her 18th #1 hit:katy:

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 18,409
26 minutes ago, Delusional said:

24 minutes ago, little legend said:

Not a kindergarten post being more mature on this issue than all of you:rip::mess:

the kid mero tea GIF by Desus & Mero

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

9 hours ago, Miaou said:

The Edge Of Glory is the only amazing track on the album for me

Judas is great too but the rest .... I don’t have the desire to listen to the album in full 

We have Scheiße and Bloody Mary in that album, how dare you

Pop-a-911-ster 31,810
10 minutes ago, 0707alp said:

We have Scheiße and Bloody Mary in that album, how dare you

I like Scheiße but it’s not amazing like TEOG 

Bloody Mary is meh 

1 hour ago, Krazentela Streep of the N said:

I can't imagine Godga trying to rerelease Poker Face (Godga's version)

:icant:

If it is the Joanne World Tour version I would buy 2342524636356 copies and make it diamond by myself

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 41,795
13 minutes ago, danwasd said:

Am I the single person that really cannot differentiate between Love Story (TV) and the original one? :whatga:

Goal achieved for Taylor then :oscar:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 41,795
1 minute ago, Miaou said:

We been knew that tea come from my mouth :billiecat:

NSFW warning:

Spoiler

usually it's the other way round :billiecat:

Edited by BenG
added warning and spoiler

Pop-a-911-ster 31,810
1 minute ago, BenG said: