Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Popster for Sale 44,719
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

I want an ATRL account so bad :mess: I’d be the most iconic user there chile

ATRL reminds me of an abusive household.

People there are like salivating hyenas constantly looking to start a fight to defend their faves - it's a scary scary place.

Edited by ChromaticaOreos
  • shook 1

Just now, Delusional said:

ugh me too, i'm so good at arguing and complaining 

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 28,933
x3

Meh it's just so toxic. The forum is basically a constant war between monsters and OGHs. 

Spoiler

I gotta admit that it is very enjoyable when Katy Perry is flopping tho:billie:

spacer.png

• paws up 2

Last may or something 

I don’t even think it’s sign ups but applications :mess:

they need to get rid of the rihanna fans. they are the most aggressive, hateful people on atrl. they come into every gaga thread and hate on her and always mention the 99c deal when their fav did the same

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,933
x3
2 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

ATRL reminds me of an abusive household.

People there are like salivating hyenas constantly looking to start a fight to defend their faves - it's a scary scary place.

This is so true . Your Katniss account just proved it to all of us 

spacer.png

• lol 1

Italian Albums Chart

42. (-4) Future Nostalgia
45. (+3) WWAFA,WDWG?
49. (+2) Plastic Hearts
57. (-3) Chromatica
63. (+14) Heaven & Hell
71. (-4) positions

72. (+2) A Star Is Born

Chromatica chart-run in Italy: 1 - 2 - 4 - 11 - 14 - 19 - 20 - 24 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 30 - 30 - 27 - 32 - 33 - 22 - 35 - 34 - 31 - 33 - 37 - 42 - 50 - 53 - 60 - 63 - 59 - 72 - 74 - 55 - 50 - 52 - 52 - 56 - 54 - 57

• paws up 3

Popster for Sale 44,719
Just now, little legend said:

This is so true . Your Katniss account just proved it to all of us 

spacer.png

I'm not actually Katniss sis I-

I never had an atrl account, and I never want to have one tbh

• shook 1

apparently taylor's rerecording are eligible to win grammys. unpopular opinion but i don't think they should, it's the same songs revamped and it takes away opportunities from other artists to win grammys with their actual new songsE56C6669-06F0-492F-B434-2CF0359685F0.gif.dbfd8eb92fc10e2870244328a0d52e5b.gif

Edited by thetea
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,933
x3
Just now, Roman said:

ATRL is like they Wild Amazon of pop forums. Like it’s seriously survival of the fittest they will tear you to shreds within seconds. I’m scared to be too active on there tbh it’s wild. :dead:

It's just so funny for example an OGH can make a thread in 2017 that Gaga will never have a #1 hit again and then for example when Gaga hit #1 with Shallow, that thread could just have 10+ pages of monsters quoting him and skulldrag him ruthlessly:rip:

That feeling Is just so good:icant::icant:

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,379
Just now, thetea said:

apparently taylor's rerecording are eligible to win grammys. unpopular opinion but i don't think they should, it's the same songs revamped and it takes away opportunities from other artists to win grammys with their actual new songs

I'm more concerned about having to hear her stans crying that every one of her albums that wasn't the AOTY was snubbed than about the grammys rewarding her

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,719
Just now, thetea said:

apparently taylor's rerecording are eligible to win grammys. unpopular opinion but i don't think they should, it's the same songs revamped and it takes away opportunities from other artists to win grammys with their actual new songs

I really doubt that's an unpopular opinion

I think she won't submit for the Grammys cause she's not dumb to think she has a chance to win any with decade old records that where submitted in the past

Popster for Sale 41,804
1 minute ago, thetea said:

apparently taylor's rerecording are eligible to win grammys. unpopular opinion but i don't think they should, it's the same songs revamped and it takes away opportunities from other artists to win grammys with their actual new songsE56C6669-06F0-492F-B434-2CF0359685F0.gif.dbfd8eb92fc10e2870244328a0d52e5b.gif

They will be ineligible for songwriting categories though.

1 minute ago, Roman said:

Wouldn’t you be mad if your fave was treating you like Rihanna is treating Navy. :billie: They even have it worse than US. :mess:

but their fav still talks to them sometimes and is active on social media. rihanna not releasing music doesn't give them the right to act out like 5 year olds at anyone else's fav who actually released something

Just now, Roman said:

I love when they bring up old threads and posts it’s always a kii. Like it literally turns into 15 pages of lashings. :dead:

love this. gaga really does live in their minds rent free. every gaga thread always gets so many replies with people hating on her

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Just now, Roman said:

Navy has always hates us though I’m not sure why exactly. Rihanna and Gaga are in like two completely different lanes in terms of what they are serving. 

this. maybe its because Rihanna tried the 99c deal and her album still flopped but when gaga tried it, it pushed btw to 1.1m sales so they're really mad about that:billie:

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

I’d complain if I was navy too - having only a few albums that haven’t aged awfully to listen to.

spacer.png

this. she has a lot of bad albums, but amazing singles

• thanks 1

I’d complain if I was navy too - having only a few albums that haven’t aged awfully to listen to.

spacer.png

and they try to say gaga albums aged badly:billie: when their fav's album was bad from the start

• paws up 1