Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
Just now, thetea said:

oh shi* drama incoming

You would been thinking that POPSTERS would be more kind and welcome other POPSTERS on other forums. But meh some pressed rat souls never change

Popster for Sale 41,994
Just now, Delusional said:

Love Story is iconic for that intro and key change though. I’m glad she kept it the same 

It's a pure business move to make sure the original's relevancy flops into oblivion because it no longer serves a purpose. The new version has higher fidelity and better mixing, with exactly the same arrangement as the original.

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 45,015
1 minute ago, BenG said:

She could have changed the instrumentals and lyrics to give it a "refresh" but good move for not making changes.

Yeah if she would change it maybe it would get more hype from the fans in the first day but long-term it's better if they're the same. Because when people want to hear Love Story they'll want to hear the 2008 version which was the one that was a hit and they remember... this is why it's business-savvy to do keep the changes minimal right? 

1 minute ago, little legend said:

You would been thinking that POPSTERS would be more kind and welcome other POPSTERS on other forums. But meh some pressed rat souls never change

you would think that especially with kindness being a front and centre value of this site. especially for gaga fans being kind to their own fanbase 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,994
Just now, ChromaticaOreos said:

Yeah if she would change it maybe it would get more hype from the fans in the first day but long-term it's better if they're the same. Because when people want to hear Love Story they'll want to hear the 2008 version which was the one that was a hit and they remember... this is why it's business-savvy to do keep the changes minimal right? 

the lack of difference would render the original useless as it doesn't provide extra benefit

• paws up 1

Just now, ChromaticaOreos said:

Bradley, movie, Ariana, Blackpink

How many more times do we have to say it? 

Tiffany Pollard Headache GIF

correction because her music is good and her fanbase finally started to stream her music. they just sped up the process:ally:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 41,994
Just now, Roman said:

I guess when you put it like that (Taylor Version) makes more sense actually. 

Yup I think it's the right move. Anything else would imply that there are 2 versions to choose from when buying or streaming. Taylor's Version will market it as the real-deal version.

• paws up 1

i hate it when barbs try to excuse nicki's floppage by saying that the entire music industry is blackballing her. i've told so many of her fans that she just needs to put out something that people like. 

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Report them there and move on.

spacer.png

Now I wanna change my ATRL avi. :dead:

I think you should. You just deserve something bigger and more iconic. ( I'm not referring to Ariana but this gif is so basic)

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
1 minute ago, thetea said:

i hate it when barbs try to excuse nicki's floppage by saying that the entire music industry is blackballing her. i've told so many of her fans that she just needs to put out something that people like. 

Who even cares about Barbs:icant:

UK Chart - Songs with most weeks in the Top 100

95 weeks
Journey - Don’t Stop Believin’
Jason Mraz - I’m Yours
Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - Shallow

Shallow has now surpassed Iris, A Thousand Years, Happy, All of Me and Photograph. No song charted for 96 weeks. Next:

97 weeks
Wham! - Last Christmas
Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You

Female songs with most weeks in the Top 100

1. Chandelier (114 weeks)
2. All I Want For Christmas Is You (107 weeks)
3. Shallow (95 weeks)
4. A Thousand Years (92 weeks)
5. Poker Face (84 weeks)

Edited by Thrasher
  • paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 3

Just now, Delusional said:

Why would they blackball her? Because she called out the Grammys or album bundles? Laughable 

i know right. they just say that because radio won't play her and spotify won't playlist her. radio doesn't play gaga, they only played her when they were forced to with shallow and gaga doesn't get good playlisting either but she still had two hits.

• thanks 1