Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Moderator 17,127
Just now, Twitter said:

I agree and honestly dislike when artists do this! I can see if an artist does this once in a while, but I feel like if your album is already solid with no skips. Why add multiple tracks to the album? In that case just make an EP or Vol. 2 lol.

spacer.png

Let's remember her first album era, which got filled with tracks of other people and no look at her new era. Ooops

tenor.gif

• shook 1

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Delusional said:

That’s why I switched to organic farming. Some members have been purposely launching others with RP spams to make me lose the daily leaderboard. #GoClean #BanGrasim 

The jealousy. Green isn’t a good colour on you minoranda!

53 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I agree and honestly dislike when artists do this! I can see if an artist does this once in a while, but I feel like if your album is already solid with no skips. Why add multiple tracks to the album? In that case just make an EP or Vol. 2 lol.

spacer.png

I have to say, for example, I’m not against deluxe versions or new editions, I just don’t like them only when they seem forced, the new content has nothing to do with the og sound... Imagine if Gaga decided to do a The Fame deluxe version and included some songs from TFM, like, it wouldn’t make sense! The sounds don’t match. I like how she separated it into TF and TFM.

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Delusional said:

Tbh I did the calculations and I wouldn’t be losing anything severe if FLOP reactions were changed to -1’s :billiecat:

You wouldn’t. No, specifically you wouldn’t. 

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, Paradise is in my hands said:

All of these re releases and side B, D, and Zs are so boring to me. Who is the next big release? Lana?

Lorde? Adele?

• paws up 2

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

I have to say, for example, I’m not agains deluxe versions or new editions, I just don’t like them only when they seem forced, the new content has nothing to do with the og sound... Imagine if Gaga decided to do a The Fame deluxe version and included some songs from TFM, like, it wouldn’t make sense! The sounds don’t match. I like how she separated it into TF and TFM.

TFM deluxe (or whatever name they chose) has the two combined on streaming services though :billie:

• lol 2