Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Well that’s sort of the point so it doesn’t chart as the version which Scooter owns sis 

I gather that. I would rather it sound slightly different if it was truly the “taylor version”. A lyric change or something...

2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Well that’s sort of the point so it doesn’t chart as the version which Scooter owns sis 

Also it’s Sir Sis. Not just Sis.

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, corvus albus said:

You're a queen, everybody here is a queen so we call each other sis :kiss:

And I live halfway between both a Sir and a Sis. 

• paws up 1

Moderator 3,690

Miss Ava keeps up her climb on pop radio. Maybe it can finally chart this week on the hot 100

POP:
25 19 AVA MAX My Head & My Heart 5006 3296 1710 20.610

+252 Spins
-111 Bullet
+1.112 Audience

HOT AC:
42 35 AVA MAX My Head & My Heart 302 134 168 0.677

+50 Spins
+6 Bullet
+0.090 Audience

• yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,951
x3
5 minutes ago, Miaou said:

No I’m an emperor actually :kiss:

Lmao i was about to say this. So you are a prince and I'm an emperor. Great

Edited by little legend

I don't understand the "they are not as good because they are in the deluxe version" argument tho, like, if they weren't strong enough in the first place, then why release them. Sometimes, commercial success means undermining the music and Dua is a great example. You can't release an 11-track album, that was meant to be that way, by adding a whole bunch of songs (even those who were made by other artists for other albums aka Prisoner) out of nowhere that don't even have any cohesion with the og album. This means Dua doesn't have any kind of artistic integrity, but, are we really surprised? :billie:

I'm glad Gaga never had to do these cheap tactics. She always stayed true to her concepts and didn't have to release 34536536346 versions of the same album.

• paws up 9