Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

1 minute ago, donatellab said:

I woke up earlier to do some school work before my Zoom lectures, but I've been nailed to this thread and haven't done sh*t :icant:

omg i did zoom work back in april to early may and it was so boring. i would leave for 20 minutes to make food and pretend my wifi wasn't working when i came back:laughga: one of my teachers wifi was also terrible so they were constantly cutting out so i also just blamed her wifi and came up with other tricks for other teachers 

• lol 2

Just now, Twitter said:

C2C is the only era I seen her happy and talked highly about it during future eras.

tony is probably the dad that she wants and deserves. he looks like such a kind man. he's also very humble and isn't pretentious unlike some other male figures in gaga's lifesource.gif

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
1 minute ago, thetea said:

omg i did zoom work back in april to early may and it was so boring. i would leave for 20 minutes to make food and pretend my wifi wasn't working when i came back:laughga: one of my teachers wifi was also terrible so they were constantly cutting out so i also just blamed her wifi and came up with other tricks for other teachers 

I've had Zoom lectures for almost a year now and I've gotten so used to it, and actually enjoy some parts of it more. One time my professor forgot her mic was on and started yelling at her son and all of us were mortified :billie:

• lol 2

Just now, donatellab said:

I've had Zoom lectures for almost a year now and I've gotten so used to it, and actually enjoy some parts of it more. One time my professor forgot her mic was on and started yelling at her son and all of us were mortified :billie:

something like this happened to my teacher too. her daughter kept coming and trying to take the whiteboard she was using to write equations on to the point she had to yell at her daughter to leave and even then you could hear her daughter loudly complaining and still trying to steal her marker. it was so funny, but on the flip side we barely learnt anything because of it. i'm glad i only did it for 1 month because it was AWFUL

• lol 1

1 minute ago, Andreu said:

Sounds like a hit to me

why did i think that was  rina samayama. i swear she's starting to rip off rina's aesthetics because that looks exactly like some of rina's covers

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,381
3 minutes ago, thetea said:

why did i think that was  rina samayama. i swear she's starting to rip off rina's aesthetics because that looks exactly like some of rina's covers

1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Its the bootleg Rina aesthetic for me.

spacer.png

It has potential though.

I mean she has served a lot of bops through the years, but let's not pretend she's ever showed to have a personality :icant:

• paws up 1

2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

We're good sounds like a filler from Thank U Next. It's a cute song but the problem is not that we find it to be forgettable, but that it objectively does not fit the FN sound

Exactly, except it sounds like a Thank U, Next reject:billie:

In fact, the FN new songs sound weak, all of them, no exception. Disappointed with Dula Organics

• paws up 1