Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

15 minutes ago, Andreu said:

What does it mean with "signed digital copies?

it's literally a fraud. its just a picture which his signature was digitally attached to with Blinding Lights. its a terrible deal, and whoever buys it is an idiot, because it's just the same song with a signature drawn over the cover.

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

omg what if gaga released $3.49 cds for C3C, not for profit but for sales to boost it to #1. i'm hoping her team manages it well and they pull out all the tricks in the book, minus digital signature singles and dancing, lonely, dying, dead, lunching , witch remixes. 

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

9 minutes ago, donatellab said:

I’d live for a collab between Miley and Gaga 

if i'm being honest, i wouldn't be here for it. i like miley, but i hate how she constantly bashes her previous work whilst uplifting her newest work. she puts out good bodies of work but she constantly bashes the album once the era is over and she's moved on to a different album. it's not just that but i just would not like it. joanne would've probably made a good collab with a pop rock theme but i doubt gaga will do another joanne. 

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
3 minutes ago, thetea said:

omg what if gaga released $3.49 cds for C3C, not for profit but for sales to boost it to #1. i'm hoping her team manages it well and they pull out all the tricks in the book, minus digital signature singles and dancing, lonely, dying, dead, lunching , witch remixes. 

sis it's booby we're talking about here :icant:

• lol 1

Moderator 17,126
3 minutes ago, thetea said:

i hate how she constantly bashes her previous work whilst uplifting her newest work. she puts out good bodies of work but she constantly bashes the album once the era is over and she's moved on to a different album.

Most artists hate what they previously made. Ever heard of Little Mix and their fans compiling interviews where they hate on all their songs :billie:

• lol 1

2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Most artists hate what they previously made. Ever heard of Little Mix and their fans compiling interviews where they hate on all their songs :billie:

no, but i've literally seen so many interviews of miley hating on her previous era. i love plastic hearts, maybe a gaga collab could work, but i just don't see it looking / sounding good. 

Just now, Twitter said:

I don’t want fans to take this the wrong way but doesn’t Gaga do the same?

Gaga don’t necessarily bash but she kinda abandons/ignore the previous era. Almost like the album was for healing purposes during a dark time.

i have seen gaga do this but only for joanne and artpop. i'm sure that in5 years she'll either "not remember chromatica" or it will be in her opinion, her best body of work. i haven't seen her hate on btw, tfm or tf except for the telephone mv

Just now, donatellab said:

that's why she needs to hire me after I get my BA :lesson:

she needs to hire every gay that put absurd amounts of effort into tricking the fanbase by being fake insiders too. and the people who made the fake oreo, and lego commercial:icant:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

9 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Go follow and support. :love:

i love that cover. her aesthetic for FN was so pretty. i hope she shows more of the blonde front bit of hair (idk what its called lol) i loved that

• paws up 1

1 minute ago, Twitter said:

True. Sometimes I’m concerned if she is genuinely happy; since BTW era whenever she would do new interviews to support the new album. She would usually say she was sad or going thru a dark time and how the next album is a new journey and she found happiness. But then repeats the same thing the next promo cycle. ::|:

i have noticed she does this quite a lot. maybe she can find true happiness with michael or whatever else makes her happy:laugh:

• paws up 1

1 minute ago, Twitter said:

To be fair there was no new music. Plus its 3am in NYC I should be in bed lol.

hehe its only 8:56pm where i am and usually there's like 4 people active at this time

• paws up 2

Just now, Twitter said:

I’m not a fan but Dua is starting to warm up on me.

me too, i still haven't fully listened to her debut album fully, because the singles are bad but FN was such an amazing album

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

True. Sometimes I’m concerned if she is genuinely happy; since BTW era whenever she would do new interviews to support the new album. She would usually say she was sad or going thru a dark time and how the next album is a new journey and she found happiness. But then repeats the same thing the next promo cycle. ::|:

All the Chromatica interviews were so sad and dark and hard to watch, because you could really feel the pain Gaga was going through. I truly hope she finds her happiness. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
7 minutes ago, thetea said:

i'm so glad y'all are active at this time now. the forum was boring last week at this time because barely anyone was active:whatga:

I woke up earlier to do some school work before my Zoom lectures, but I've been nailed to this thread and haven't done sh*t :icant:

• yaas, gaga 2