Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Unpopular opinion: Ariana should calm down on mass releases. Love the new music but give us a chance to breathe.

i honestly love it. i like that she releases a lot, but it does make it hard for new fans to get into her because they will get so overwhelmed by how many options she has. that's what made it hard for me to get into mariah carey, because her discography is so big

• paws up 1

If Taylor is coming April 9, 2021.

C3C better come March 12, 2021.

i hope gaga can snag two weeks at #1. she can definitely get 1 week if she promotes right (and if bobby's not managing:icant:) but i hope she can get two weeks, it would be legendary for a jazz album to have two weeks at #1 and it might be tony's last. she can do it if she releases many alternate covers, folklore style

• paws up 2

2 minutes ago, thetea said:

i hope gaga can snag two weeks at #1. she can definitely get 1 week if she promotes right (and if bobby's not managing:icant:) but i hope she can get two weeks, it would be legendary for a jazz album to have two weeks at #1 and it might be tony's last. she can do it if she releases many alternate covers, folklore style

I hope Gaga was hinting to us getting a Jazz era filled with multiple looks and shoots since she was practically changing 24/7 while in NYC that week while filming/shooting/recording the album at electric lady 

• yaas, gaga 2

Popster for Sale 44,740

So I just looked on Youtube and Taylor's Love Story has about the same views has 34+35 remix video as of now (nearly 500k)

Breaking the internet I guess :icant:

We all know which will prevail though 

A Popster Is Born 18,409

Something like:

Chromatica - April 10, 2020

C3C - November 20, 2020

type situation

Well, the Gucci movie was planned to start filming around October-Nov 2020 so I guess they would have to somehow work around it. Let’s see how they will handle this now. I feel like the article about Tony made many people believe the album is coming in March while I think she will find a way to do the Grammys (if she should is another story) and it will be Chromatica related and then they will go with C2C 2 in May or even early June. 

• paws up 2

Moderator 17,126

I'm so bored by the new songs on the Moonlight Edition tbh. They're all the worst parts of the standard edition without any of the interesting risks they took there.

Capitalism breeds innovation? More like capitalism breeds background music :ohhh:

• paws up 6
  • lol 1

Moderator 3,690
17 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

I wonder if they're trying to make Love Story a hit again, sending it to radio and all

I doubt they expect it to light up the charts - a song that is 12 years old and had a peak at #1 on country radio and peaked at #4 at the hot 100 is not going to repeak that high.