Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 30,382
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

Young and Beautiful by Lana just reached 500M on Spotify

Shook, it's a masterpiece but I didn't know it was that big

https___static.t-cdn.net_5f055626a4cfac0

Well it's her most streamed song by a big margin (unless you combine the SS versions)

Popster for Sale 57,264
5 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Have you seen The Great Gatsby? One of my favourite films

a masterpiece 

Nope

Is this popularity movie impact:ohhh:

5 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Well it's her most streamed song by a big margin (unless you combine the SS versions)

Hm the Sumertime Sadness remix has 434M and the original 378M

Edited by Fame Romance
  • lol 1

30 minutes ago, Andreu said:

planet her cancelled :gaga-scream:

Just for now! :dragon: We are probably getting a new Hot Pink music video and I am sooo here for it. Maybe  even another 500M streamed song for Doja! :love:

Popster for Sale 57,264
4 minutes ago, Artur said:

Just for now! :dragon: We are probably getting a new Hot Pink music video and I am sooo here for it. Maybe  even another 500M streamed song for Doja! :love:

Yeah honestly the best is to capitalize on the smash that Streets is building itself to be, rather than rushing her new album and killing the potential of the song

Hot Pink came out a year and 3 months ago anyways so it’s relatively new 

• yaas, gaga 1

5 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Yeah honestly the best is to capitalize on the smash that Streets is building itself to be, rather than rushing her new album and killing the potential of the song

Hot Pink came out a year and 3 months ago anyways so it’s relatively new 

This talk reminds me that Godga could've milked TF + TFM monster more instead of rushing to BTW (releasing it later would also avoid 21 as competition). But let's leave the past in the past.

Back to Doja, HP just reached Platinum! Maybe Streets can make it scan 2X Plat in the long run! :dragon:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,420
1 hour ago, Fame Romance said:

US AM:

1109 NEW
Lady Gaga - Always Remember Us This Way

:whatga:

im convinced this is bc of me, i listen to that damn song everyday lmaoooo

mess why did that post three times:rip:

Edited by WildAmerican

Moderator 8,020
6 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

im convinced this is bc of me, i listen to that damn song everyday lmaoooo

mess why did that post three times:rip:

Its okay! The double posts were deleted :)

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 57,264
9 minutes ago, Artur said:

This talk reminds me that Godga could've milked TF + TFM monster more instead of rushing to BTW (releasing it later would also avoid 21 as competition). But let's leave the past in the past.

Back to Doja, HP just reached Platinum! Maybe Streets can make it scan 2X Plat in the long run! :dragon:

There was actually a huge demand for a new Gaga album by 2011, it shows on the record-breaking opening numbers everywhere 

I think she milked the songs with potential on The Fame and she make international smashes out of 3/8 TFM songs so that’s good imo 

I mean songs like Monster had potential but TFM era was so perfect I can’t imagine it with a flop single in between lmao 

Popster for Sale 57,264
5 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I wonder what would of happened if Gaga genuinely went in a more commercial route for LG3 instead of BTW. Imagine how different her career would be, it’s literally what changed her whole direction when you think about it. 

Yup, she could’ve gotten many cute #1’s like Katy which Gaga lacked back then but her legacy and impact wouldn’t have been nearly as big 

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
5 hours ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

as anyone here studied/written while drinking?

being at home for over a month afraid of writing my thesis (doing it regardless but veeery slowly) as turned this into a option

maybe it'll decrease my fear of writing this chapter so I'm thinking of trying it out, not trying to become a functional alcoholic but was thinking of doing it this once lmao. 

I know if I drink a lot I'll end up not writing but I thought maybe if I do just a little to get to a spot where I don't feel anxious it is justified this once.

Edit: I know this is off-topic but I feel most comfortable talking to you guys 

I’ve also noticed that I’m more creative after a glass of wine, and when I get stuck on writing essays or my Bachelor’s thesis, it tends to help. I can generate more ideas that way and it’s easier to write. But I don’t drink too often. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I still think Gaga purposefully leaked We Could Be Lovers as our Christmas present. That came out of absolutely no where. 

I really like WCB, it could be a good fit for a Chromatica reissue if they worked on it a bit more. 

• yaas, gaga 1