Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Fame Romance said:

Welp watch her go #1 on BB 200 out of the 6 new songs’s units alone :fall:

She is putting B-side albums to shame! 

I would love more artists to do this! 

Barbra record isn't safe, these album will be counted as separate #1 for her. I don't know about other albums but i guess: Fearless (Taylor version), 1989 (Cat version) and Red (Taylor version) will go #1 for sure unless there is stiff competition. But again, there are only handful of artists that can block these releases :bradley:

• paws up 1

The Global Top 50 on Spotify is pretty weak nowadays

#5 song is at 2.800.000 streams. When ROM was released iirc, the whole top 15 was at 3M+

Spoiler

perfect moment to release Sour Candy ?:gaga-scream:

Edited by PerfectGUY

Just now, Twitter said:

How will a rerelease go charting-wise?

Very good, Taylor discography already have very strong recurrent streams and sales, combined with her insanely large and loyal fanbase and new exposure to GP. These albums are going to have permanent residence on BB200.   

• paws up 3

Popster for Sale 44,745
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

All of the albums will continue to chart for year(s) imo. Albums already charting like 1989 and rep will stabilise at higher positions 

The insanity

The possibility that Taylor will end up as the most successful american artist if she keeps up her incredible work ethic

• yaas, gaga 2

Popster for Sale 44,745
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

I can see her doing 1989 in the summer months, Red in the autumn and Speak Now in the winter - saving Self-Titled and eventually rep for last

I read somewhere that rep can't be rerecorded/released before 2022 so that makes a lot of sense

There are rumours she's already planning her next era too apparently :bradley:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,745
Just now, Delusional said:

She better go back to pop otherwise I’m suing :dead:

I think she will tbh, Folklore and Evermore where great palette cleansers for her and experiences for her to reinvent herself in pop - I'm very curious as to what she'll do next

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 57,264
9 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Hum. Will this album be a new charting one or billboard will decide to combine with the old one

8 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

Barbra record isn't safe, these album will be counted as separate #1 for her. I don't know about other albums but i guess: Fearless (Taylor version), 1989 (Cat version) and Red (Taylor version) will go #1 for sure unless there is stiff competition. But again, there are only handful of artists that can block these releases :bradley:

They will most count for the original albums tho, Dua released whole *ss remix album and it counted towards Future Nostalgia 

Same for all the artists that release deluxe versions with new songs 

Taylor is the smartest girl out there. The way she made the best of scooter situation. Scooter made very wise decision buying her masters, her discography does insane numbers. But she completely turned the tables on him :bradley:

I have never seen such a power move :bradley:

• paws up 5
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 3,690
35 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

Do you know why she's starting with Fearless and not self-titled or Speak Now?

I mean it is her most commercially successful album (album units) in the US and that was the album that won her the first AOTY and made her as big as she is now. Also Love Story and You Belong With Me probably would get lots of money from licensing so it is smarter to start with that.

• paws up 1

6 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

They will most count for the original albums tho, Dua released whole *ss remix album and it counted towards Future Nostalgia 

Same for all the artists that release deluxe versions with new songs 

she is renaming the albums "Fearless (Taylor Version)". She can make them count different if she wants. Depends whether she want to collect more #1s or have 5/6 albums with over 300 weeks on BB200. Both cases are insane and will surely make her #1 BB200 artist of all time, sooner or later.

Edited by zoldyck
  • paws up 1