Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Moderator 3,690

Good morning, I woke up at 6.30 and I could not fall asleep again. A mess, so did I miss anything important? I don't have the energy to read the last 15 pages?

• paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

Good morning, I woke up at 6.30 and I could not fall asleep again. A mess, so did I miss anything important? I don't have the energy to read the last 15 pages?

No you didn’t.

A Popster Is Born 14,790
2 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

Let me summarize it for you 

Captura-de-pantalla-2021-02-11-a-las-7-01-05.png

• lol 2

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

Additionally, Shallow's currently the 30th most streamed song and will be going up against Bohemian Rhapsody for a while, (gaining like 150k-300k on each day) but once it passes that, the next 3 or so spots should be pretty easy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most-streamed_songs_on_Spotify#100_most-streamed_songs

at the rate shallow gets streams does it have the potential to enter the top 20?

• yaas, gaga 1

omg i was shocked at how short one sweet day charted for. it spent 16 weeks at #1 but spent 27 weeks on the chart all together

kHxtFBo.png

Spoiler

does anyone know why

Edited by thetea
  • shook 1

i'm a bit disappointed that up is predicted not to get a #1 debut. cardi released the instrumental today, so maybe that'll give it a push for #1. she needed to release another cd on tuesday/wednesday to boost it clearly

Just now, Andreu said:

If she releases a 10th anniversary pride remix with Rina :oscar:

she should, and release remixes of it too for extra sales:icant: i would love it if rina and gaga collab

Popster for Sale 57,229
36 minutes ago, thetea said:

born this way coming for diamond soon:oscar: 

That 8M number is extremely inflated, I'm even surprised it crossed the 6M units mark for the certification 1 year ago given its reccurent streams :icant:

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 1