Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 28,967
x3
5 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

i really want ROM to get into her top ten on YT, but ASIB is too strong I fear 

Always Remember Us This Way and I'll Never Love Again won't let Rain On Me catch a break.  Soccer mom stans are streaming like crazy ASIB ballads:bradley:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,851
2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

power of piano ballads people want that from Gaga not dance pop i fear:billie:

For her next record I want a mix between ARUTW/Shallow/INLA’s slayage and ROM/Get Lucky/Hot Stuff’s slayage

:shakes:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,858
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

I remember being so thirsty for a POP video from miss Gaga that I wasn’t even mad at the time at the hot mess that SL was as long as we saw her “dancing” since like G.U.Y :katy_pie:

Same here! But I like it for what it is. Could be so much bigger though... specially for a lead single

2 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

I think the 911 video is overrated and the sl video is a mess. ROM video and release week was good though, i will give her that. :arguega:

ROM release week was one of the best moments ever to be a Gaga fan. She finally delivered an amazing video like we been waiting since ARTPOP days

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 14,820
11 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

At least he’s still wearing the merch hat

:icant:

The fact that this is, most probably, the lined up promo of Chromatica for this whole month :whatga:

Popster for Sale 57,290
5 minutes ago, Doncho said:

ROM release week was one of the best moments ever to be a Gaga fan. She finally delivered an amazing video like we been waiting since ARTPOP days

Yeah I cried when I saw that she served so hard, her best video since Bad Romance aesthetically  

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,967
x3

Doesn't it feel weird that she released Stupid Love as a lead single and never promoted it anywhere? At that time corona virus wasnt a WW thing. I don't get how she just released a single and been quiet again

Pop-a-911-ster 31,851
Just now, WildAmerican said:

collab with Daft Punk @Bobe 

The fact that she worked with a lot of French producers 

I’m sure she has a chance to collab with Daft Punk

They are very selective but I’m 100% sure they could say yes 

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,420
Just now, little legend said:

Doesn't it feel weird that she released Stupid Love as a lead single and never promoted it anywhere? At that time corona virus wasnt a WW thing. I don't get how she just released a single and been quiet again

this is controversial but i feel like she really didn't want to make Chromatica and that bloodpoop made her do it :rip:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,858

Lockdown was just announced in the US right after SL release. Chromatica era was cursed since the start

• hugs 1

Popster for Sale 57,290
1 minute ago, Miaou said:

The fact that she worked with a lot of French producers 

I’m sure she has a chance to collab with Daft Punk

They are very selective but I’m 100% sure they could say yes 

Manifesting her I Feel It Coming moment :abel_glow:

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 18,428
2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

this is controversial but i feel like she really didn't want to make Chromatica and that bloodpoop made her do it :rip:

Please, let’s not incorporate this into our forum. This is untrue and everyone who watched the Zane interview knows it

• paws up 4
  • thanks 4

Pop-a-911-ster 28,967
x3
Just now, WildAmerican said:

I hate to admit it but i believe this too. I think if she wanted she could really make the era happen even if all these things happened. It's almost a year since the SL era and the whole era seems more like Gaga had a deal with Interscope and companies like Apple, OREOS and etc. So she had to make new music in order to promote them and take the money. :sad:

• sad 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 18,428

I hate to admit it but i believe this too. I think if she wanted she could really make the era happen even if all these things happened. It's almost a year since the SL era and the whole era seems more like Gaga had a deal with Interscope and companies like Apple, OREOS and etc. So she had to make new music in order to promote them and take the money. :sad:

It’s a one thing to say she didnt want to record and release the album and another to say what you said about what happend AFTER she released the album. 

Chromatica clearly meant a lot to her. It’s obvious from how she spoke about the album in the Zane interview or during the This Is Chromatica interview on Spotify. Let’s not.

• paws up 3
  • thanks 3

Pop-a-911-ster 28,967
x3
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

It’s a one thing to say she didnt want to record and release the album and another to say what you said about what happend AFTER she released the album. 

Chromatica clearly meant a lot to her. It’s obvious from how she spoke about the album in the Zane interview or during the This Is Chromatica interview on Spotify. Let’s not.

Well i am a little monster since 2009. I never imagined that i would have said anything so bad for her. All over the years she showed her love about her fans and her passion about her music. So we have no right to criticize her for this. 

Just say there is a back door in my brain that says that it could be a very tiny possibility that what i said could be somewhat true. Also she is ignoring us a lot in the last 3-4 years. Maybe it's for the best since this fanbase could be very toxic. But its also weird that the only time she speaks to us is to promote OREOS, Meth Labs or BTW foundation ( which is an amazing movement from her). She didn't even wished us Merry Christmas or anything:rip:

• paws up 1