Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

3 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Are you a Riri x Lorde stan? :icant:

no i stan mis cosmetica and mis fenty is my 2nd fave :arguega:
Gaga left Chromatica outside to the wolfs at birth and for ASIB everything she really cared about was the acting, the gp just adopted the ASIB soundtrack :arguega:

Edited by artgagapop

Pop-a-911-ster 28,966
x3
3 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

Gaga left Chromatica outside to the wolfs at birth and for ASIB everything she really cared about was the acting, the gp just adopted the ASIB soundtrack :arguega:

I wanted to also say at your first post : are you a lady gaga stan? But then you all would say that i am controversial:eyega:

• thanks 1

Moderator 17,129
7 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

I said it multiple times already, but the ASIB OST was cute but nothing that really excited me. I was happy for Gaga mostly. I absolutely understand your point here is what I want to say :bradley:

Spoiler

• paws up 1
  • shook 1

Just now, corvus albus said:

I said it multiple times already, but the ASIB OST was cute but nothing that really excited me. I was happy for Gaga mostly. I absolutely understand your point here is what I want to say :bradley:

Hide contents

yeah the soundtrack era from a chart perspective was amazing since it do so good but Gaga barely mentioning the album in her interviews for ASIB and only 2 performances and 1 single felt underwhelming. 

A Popster Is Born 11,857
45 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

Gaga left Chromatica outside to the wolfs at birth

Well yeah but lets not act like SL, ROM and 911 videos dont exist. The Cosmetica era is a hot mess, but at least we got (a few) great things last year

Edited by Doncho
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 2

1 minute ago, Doncho said:

Well yeah but lets not act like SL, ROM and 911 videos dont exist. The Cosmetica era is a hot mess, but at least we got a (few) great things last year

I think the 911 video is overrated and the sl video is a mess. ROM video and release week was good though, i will give her that. :arguega:

Popster for Sale 57,289
4 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Well yeah but lets not act like SL, ROM and 911 videos dont exist. The Cosmetica era is a hot mess, but at least we got (a few) great things last year

I remember being so thirsty for a POP video from miss Gaga that I wasn’t even mad at the time at the hot mess that SL was as long as we saw her “dancing” since like G.U.Y :katy_pie:

Edited by Fame Romance
  • yaas, gaga 2