Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Popster for Sale 41,986
Just now, Herrscher of Reason said:

The way this performance still convinces me that are secretly married. The tension whew. :shakes:

Best Actor and Best Actress nominees did that! :shakes:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,836
5 minutes ago, Herrscher of Reason said:

It depends if you’re talking about the song or the video. :gagatree:

definitely the song, the video is a cringefest. 

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 45,005
4 hours ago, Delusional said:

well it’s a song

Yeah not feeling this. The Big Freedia collab sounds out of place for me and her chipmunk vocals are cute at first but then just get annoying and the original friday melody is just unbearable. They should have made it even more hyperpop/mess more with the vocals so it actually sounded like something new while reminding us of the original friday. This is basically friday with an hyperpop beat, chipmunk voice and new features.

I like Dorian's part a lot though. 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 45,005

https://variety.com/2021/film/news/sandra-bullock-bullet-train-brad-pitt-1234904478/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Sandra Bullock is the latest star to come aboard Sony Pictures’ action thriller “Bullet Train,” Variety has confirmed.

Bullock joins an ensemble cast jam-packed with stars, including Brad Pitt, Joey King, Lady Gaga, Joey King, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Zazie Beetz, Logan Lerman, Bad Bunny, Andrew Koji, Brian Tyree Henry, Masi Oka, Michael Shannon, Hiroyuki Sanada and Karen Fukuhara.

Maybe we'll get that Bad Bunny collab after this. He must be so excited to possibly meet her on set.

• shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,419
4 minutes ago, Herrscher of Reason said:

So it’s like so many songs she’s already released. :icant:

I love Katy and I love pokemon but I dont expect more than a prism-filler-level song tbh

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,419
2 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Adele twice, there are 2 old rock song live videos taken from footage of a live movie but they are used as official music videos so I don't think they count

4 minutes ago, donatellab said:

what are the first two? 

And this one has 870M

• paws up 2
  • sad 1