Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Moderator 3,690
15 minutes ago, Andreu said:

not miss insider expanding ha business empire :icant:

Business queen - probably they are looking at TOTC and answering based on that lol. 

Pop-a-911-ster 22,759
1 hour ago, corvus albus said:

:creepin:

I like Billie's music, but I can't stand Finneas. He always has something negative to say about other artists, and it comes off as rude and pretentious. He sounds like he's jealous of others' success, and wants to shade them to get some attention on his music. Sometimes I feel like he's limiting Billie's creativity and versatility. 

• paws up 4

Not Bad Romance probably having yet ANOTHER trend on TikTok, that's what you get for being an icon Ms Gagui!

Ms I am a local

I found this viral sound, the great majority of the top videos have been made within 48 hours! I'll keep an eye on it!

• Bad Romance - 7729 videos
Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 3,690
27 minutes ago, BenG said:

How is Afterglow doing in general? It's holding nicely on iTunes in Europe, it seems?

It is done on US radio - it keeps falling and I don't see it rebounding. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,759
31 minutes ago, BenG said:

How is Afterglow doing in general? It's holding nicely on iTunes in Europe, it seems?

I often listen to an Estonian music channel as background noise while I'm doing school work and the same channel plays in my gym, and I swear to god they play it like 3 times in one hour. I'm so sick of it :ohyes:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
31 minutes ago, BenG said:

I think it's doing well enough, since it was not meant to be a big hit. Ed managed to get a song on the radio, and to have decent sales and streams with not a lot of effort, kept her fans fed and reminded the GP that he exists without risking overexposure, and for all this reasons I wouldn't say it's a flop.

• paws up 1