Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

19 hours ago, corvus albus said:

:creepin:

he's so opinionated and he's pretty pretentious too. he needs to get off his pedestal and realise his production work for billie isn't revolutionary or legendary. He sounds like Elton talking sh** about ARTPOP and Gaga's work in general

Edited by thetea
  • paws up 8

Deactivated 14,311

Fin should not comment on creativity when the only thing we have from him is an EP full of emotional “depresso” songs. They are great but he has not shown any diversity from that at all, Isn’t he also signed to Interscope? A little odd for a label mate to attack one another? Seems bitter.

The fact that he constantly attacks Gaga and his sister is supported by Gaga feels like he is jealous at this point.

First the Egg vessel and now this?

I don’t blame anyone who says he is pretentious- it’s starting to become that. He only has a voice because his sister is the reason he is known. (Am I wrong?).  Would any of us care if Billie wasn’t famous?

• paws up 6

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Delusional said:

He used to be an actor (maybe still is? Idk) so maybe he’d be known if Billie wasn’t famous in another world? 

The last seasons of Glee? They honestly do not count tbh. They were a rushed mess. His character was not given any time to develop.

• paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311
20 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Applause MV was an absolutely mess

Absolutely mess made me laugh! But it’s true. The best scene tho was the mannequin leg. It should have been more of that vibe.

Moderator 17,129
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Teens want pop??

Soccer moms want ballads??

time to make LADY || GAGA self titled 

spacer.png

I'd actually like that concept. Double LP with Side A being for the GP and Side B being for the fans :bradley:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster for Sale 41,886
2 minutes ago, Grasim said:

:billie:

ARTPOP's colour was also hot pink though, to be fair. Just the koons ball was blue.

She has an obsession with pink. ARTPOP, Joanne and Chromatica are all pink-themed. :mess:

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
22 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I'd actually like that concept. Double LP with Side A being for the GP and Side B being for the fans :bradley:

I'd rather have two back to back projects than the two sides slapped as one. Her Thank U Next/Sweetener moment :ally:

• shook 1