Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Just now, Delusional said:

The US. It’s currently battling with drivers license for no.1 - and if the web sales pull through it has a very big chance of snatching it

i'm really hoping it does, talk of the charts is predicting 3 or something, but that's without web sales because those can never be accurately predicted. i think she'll serve longevity in the top 10 unlike most #1 debuts of last year:uhh:

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 401
2 hours ago, Grasim said:

God, the pandemic is such a double edged sword. She isn't expected to work for the first time in forever and she seems happy staying home & following guidelines but ofc her father is micromanaging her life under the guise of COVID safety~ or whatever. 

You can tell her family/team gaslight her & totally blow everything out of portion whenever she does something slightly wrong in their eyes, just like the press. If Jamie isn't totally evil, perhaps his compulsion to control her is part of the family's ptsd (we could've lost her, we're not going to lose her again sorta thing) but, if so, they should all be in f*cking therapy! 

Edited by blue
  • paws up 2

The Fame Popster 467
1 hour ago, thetea said:

that producer is clearly out of touch with reality. the pre-recorded extras are what make those interesting, and now that he saw how a fully live performance affects viewership maybe he'll put respect on other artists names who gave the Super Bowl half time show high views and not shade artists like twitter gays would

Come to think of it, I think the producer must be getting a lot of sh!t behind the scene. People questioning his creative choices or pressuring him to make a great show. And in certain ways brought up Gaga as comparison. 

That's why he got mad and throw shade. Just my 2 cents 

1 minute ago, Delusional said:

TOTC is predicting a battle between Up and DL - Blinding Lights will be stuck at no.3! Cardi might pull some more tricks/promo soon, so we will see!

she needs to release a remix, or the instrumental if she hasn't already. her team is smart they should come up with something.

• thanks 1

Just now, gagaxuan said:

Come to think of it, I think the producer must be getting a lot of sh!t behind the scene. People questioning his creative choices or pressuring him to make a great show. And in certain ways brought up Gaga as comparison. 

That's why he got mad and throw shade. Just my 2 cents 

he probably did, but this would further stain his reputation talking sh** about the most watched Super Bowl performance and complaining about artists using prerecorded segments when the artist that he talked up to for doing everything live had poor viewership 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Just now, Delusional said:

well it’s a song

didn't she want to shake this song off because of how its so widely hated and she wants to be taken seriously as an artist:icant:

1 minute ago, A Little Monsterrr said:

not gonna lie, driver's license is overplayed and it's getting a bit overrated especially since tiktok's here.

i can't agree with this. it's hard for a song to get that huge, especially for a new artists song to debut at #1 and every time a song this huge happens it always gets called overrated and overplayed. People probably said the same thing about Bad Romance, Shallow, ROM and other gaga hits