Miaou

A Popster Is Born 14,811
1 minute ago, BenG said:

Vegan gummies remind me that the new Percy Pigs (vegetarian since 2019) suck

:nicki_scream::nicki_scream::nicki_scream::nicki_scream::nicki_scream:

What's a Percy Pig? :mess:

Popster for Sale 57,255
6 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

I have Burgers and chips all the time, constantly eat cookies and donuts that are vegan. Alot of vegan lollies too 

Reveal hidden contents

It use to be ok when I worked out more but now I have to scale it right back- getting out of control!

You’re lucky you can find vegan burgers and stuff, my boyfriend is a vegetarian and I don’t know why none of the main fast food brands have non-meat burgers in France I don’t know why, when in most European countries we’ve been able to find many options :awkney:

• thanks 1

15 minutes ago, BenG said:

since like literally always. it's not after the fruit, it's our national bird, i think its endemic to new zealand. they are a dying breed now because when the pakeha introduced rats, possums and other rodents into the country in the 19th century those rodents prey and attack kiwis. to think nz would have no rats, possums or any sort of rodents if the pakeha had checked their boats :bradley:

1570648988403.jpg

Spoiler

btw pakeha means white / british people

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 57,255
3 minutes ago, thetea said:

since like literally always. it's not after the fruit, it's our national bird, i think its endemic to new zealand. they are a dying breed now because when the pakeha introduced rats, possums and other rodents into the country in the 19th century those rodents prey and attack kiwis. to think nz would have no rats, possums or any sort of rodents if the pakeha had checked their boats :bradley:

1570648988403.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

btw pakeha means white / british people

Why do they remind me of :horse_race:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 41,817
Just now, Delusional said:

I’ve only ever seen the cake.. I didn’t know there were sweets :mess:

there used to be marshmallow Colins. M&S axed it back in 2013. I LOVED them urgh :nicki_scream:

• shook 1

Deactivated 14,311
11 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

You’re lucky you can find vegan burgers and stuff, my boyfriend is a vegetarian and I don’t know why none of the main fast food brands have non-meat burgers in France I don’t know why, when in most European countries we’ve been able to find many options :awkney:

Hungry Jacks/burger King do a plant based whopper. KFC is soon to trial Vegan chicken. Macca’s too with burgers. Nando’s does a pretender protein. Its pretty decent where I am for an ethical vegan who doesn’t have time to cook and only does the diet for ethical concerns. We also have a lot of cultures who don’t eat meat but are vegetarian only in Australia, so I think that helped too.

• paws up 3

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, BenG said:

Indian vegetarian food is godly

I’ve managed to find some vegan ones too and BOY! Whew! Tearing up from the memory it is so good!

Just now, BenG said:

Indian vegetarian food is godly

period. i love eating dahl with rice and making vegetarian samosas. indian food is so versatile and caters to so many diets

• yaas, gaga 1