Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

A Popster Is Born 13,417
3 minutes ago, little legend said:

i dont know whats worse Nicki's fan base or BOT stans :awkney:

At least BTS stans are mostly children, the barbs have no excuse for their behaviour :icant:

• paws up 1

Moderator 17,129
9 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Omg this is apparently where part of Gucci will be filmed 

spacer.png

Wasn't it supposed to be filmed in southern Italy? Why would they film it in the city hall of Florence?

EDIT: I found something in Vogue and I was wrong :billie:

It's not for nothing that the film distribution firm  MGM is planning to release Ridley Scott's film in 2021. It's the anniversary of the 100 years of the foundation of Guccio Gucci's brand. The story of the house with the crossed Gs starts with a leather store in the heart of Florence. Slowly, Guccio Gucci develops the brand until it becomes the empire we know today. If, because of the pandemic, nobody can predict when exactly the film will be released, the production dates are already set. According to the latest informations delivered by the studios, filming should be held in March and April 2021 between Milan and Florence, birthplace of the Italian house.

https://www.vogue.fr/fashion-culture/article/gucci-film-ridley-scott

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,435
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

sorry to be shook by this venue Mister Rich

Oh, no no, I’m not that rich. I mean, the film is about Guccis, a rich family and their story happened in Italy, thats why I was interested why are we surprised. Lol. 

A Popster Is Born 18,435
Just now, Delusional said:

Because imagine Miss Gaga standing at the top of the tower plotting her husbands death in her Italian black curls. The absolutely servery..

Ohhh. But it didn’t happen like that. Still, I can imagine that and Yes, a serve.

• yaas, gaga 1