Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, thetea said:

does anyone know the answer to why billboard said judas could've debuted at #1 but went 10.

Massive sales increase at the time it dropped... but the leaks damaged it... or something thats all I remember... if you want factual facts with receipts and references/sources I ain’t got them.

• paws up 1

k found the answer on billboard for anyone else wondering. basically it would've debuted at #1 if it had similar sale numbers as btw but it didn't. billboard also blew it out of proportion

"By comparison, "Born This Way" began with sales of 448,000 on the Digital Songs chart dated Feb. 26. "Born" was similarly posted to iTunes on a Friday (Feb. 11), although it arrived at the retailer in the early morning (ET), whereas "Judas" hit the online store early Friday afternoon. (The SoundScan tracking week ends at the close of business each Sunday night)."

• paws up 1

11 minutes ago, Hags Labs said:

I WANT TO BE FR FR FR FREE FOREVER BABY

Eti-Z5-Ap-Wg-AIca9v.gif 

the superior version of free woman:tea:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

mariah stays winning. it's so strange to see the weeknd's longevity, max martin truly is definetly a hitmaker of the century. i'm so disappointed that WBT couldn't get 16 weeks at #1 like OSD, it would've had 15 weeks at #1 but let's not get into that:enigma: anyway it is still in the top 10 longest running #1s (to my knowledge)

• paws up 1