Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Popster This Way 553
1 minute ago, chartgaga said:

just found out BEYONCE only sold 4k in its 27th week.... I didn't know that

I didn't know she sells :billie:

On a serious note, I think Bey is more focused on the quality of her craft and she cares less on numbers

Just now, Fame Romance said:

Lady Wood by Tove Lo one of the best albums from the last decade. Why? :billiecat:

Swedish people do know how to make great pop music, Max Martin, Tove Lo, Avicii, ABBA :billiecat:

And swedish people were also very involved with gagas records from the fame-btw + chromatica, the talent :billiecat:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,420
22 minutes ago, chartgaga said:

rep tour was the best tour I've seen since Born This Way Ball, I had to say it

totally. Generally I think Gaga is a better singer and vocalist, but Taylor really ate the rep tour up yup yup

• yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 3,690
1 minute ago, little legend said:

Watch us getting banned of this site. Imagine this... And then we will have the Second Exodus and create another forum and etc.:bradley:

Spoiler

I want you to know doggy, that I have never received Warm Pancakes here nor at K*r*llD**ly and I intend to keep it that way. Maybe some of us dogs are actually trained x.

koermax.gif

Spoiler

This was also a joke x

• yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 17,145
2 minutes ago, little legend said:

spacer.png

I am so happy that my movement against propaganda is finally happening. And the amount of thanks reaction you already have. Omg I'm gonna cry. I'm so proud.

Watch us getting banned of this site. Imagine this... And then we will have the Second Exodus and create another forum and etc.:bradley:

Reveal hidden contents

@admin i am obviously joking.:bradley:love ya

And I answered in a polite way to that post. Maybe you wouldn't get so many WPs if you could tone down your negative opinions on her. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

totally. Generally I think Gaga is a better singer and vocalist, but Taylor really ate the rep tour up yup yup

Gaga is a better vocalist but Taylor knows that sometimes less is better, she really did amazing on the rep tour, the 1989 tour was already good but rep truly made her full on force in terms of stage presence

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,531
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I'm more interested in knowing why her subsequent projects were nowhere as good as LW :lesson:

Blue Lips is amazing and very cohesive too, she hasn't delivered a bad song in her discography :lesson:

1 minute ago, Andreu said:

PS: @Fame Romance gave me PTSD reminded me I was supposed to see her july last year :dead:

I was supposed see that QUEEN mid-March, right before the first lockdown 

sad_reaction_v3.png

• hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,026
x3
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

And I answered in a polite way to that post. Maybe you wouldn't get so many WPs if you could tone down your negative opinions on her. 

I guess i could try 

spacer.png

Pop-a-911-ster 29,026
x3
2 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

I want you to know doggy, that I have never received Warm Pancakes here nor at K*r*llD**ly and I intend to keep it that way. Maybe some of us dogs are actually trained x.

koermax.gif

Reveal hidden contents

This was also a joke x

:whatga:

Then you did something wrong 

Spoiler

Jk:enigma:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,412
Just now, Fame Romance said:

Blue Lips is amazing and very cohesive too, she hasn't delivered a bad song in her discography :lesson:

Blue lips was cute in my opinion. Nowhere as near as LW, but hey it was a B side/expansion not really a new album, so it did its job well enough for me even tho if I don't care for many songs. Sunshine Kitty on the other hand, extremely disappointing. It had none of the spark that made LW so special and fresh.

Since we're on that topic, it kinda bothers me how my favourite song of hers is kinda "lost" since it's not in any of her album :gaga-scream:

Deactivated 14,311
3 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

koermax.gif

Reveal hidden contents

This was also a joke x

The difference is your opinion isn’t loaded with provocative words or dragging her, you don’t see that wow factor. You explained yourself and I can move on if I don’t agree etc. you didn’t drag, you explained your views. 

• paws up 2