Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

A Popster Is Born 10,029
1 minute ago, SLAG said:

Beyonce never really let up performance wise tho.

I don't really like her performances in general and the overhype from her fanbase makes me even more reluctant but yeah she's still one to put effort

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 14,827
Just now, Delusional said:

Being out of breath deteriorates stage presence doesn’t it? How can you have a good stage presence with shaky vocals on a gym bicycle :receipts:

Did Gaga's stage presence deteriorate when she was out of breath during Telephone or MR at the SBHS? :creepin:

Moderator 6,288
6 minutes ago, danwasd said:

i.e., any Side to Side or 7 Rings performance stomps on anything I've seen from Ms. TayTay 

They're not really comparable tho. You're talking about someone singing songs about sex and money vs someone singing about bad relationships and break ups. Idk what is expected. Should she be dancing naked in a pool of blood?

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,856
3 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Doing that right now. I'm a multitasking queen :carly_bye:

Reveal hidden contents

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kDcN5mfeNo

This one is in German though :billie:

you should stop watching ARTE if you want to watch in french 

the program, the storyline and the visuals of "Secret d'Histoire" is much better than ARTE 

https://www.france.tv/france-3/secrets-d-histoire/

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,827

Gaga Stupid Love at the VMA's was so out of breath too

I can't see performances like that and not feel uncomfortable

I suppose the mask had a role to play in it too but It really baffles me why they didn't tone down the choreo a bit if Gaga was clearly struggling with it

Edited by ChromaticaOreos
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,827
1 minute ago, SLAG said:

They're not really comparable tho. You're talking about someone singing songs about sex and money vs someone singing about bad relationships and break ups. Idk what is expected. Should she be dancing naked in a pool of blood?

The rep era had lots of songs that can be comparable, tho

But, ofc, not her whole discography is comparable, I don't expect Love Story having a great stage presence in the terms of Ariana. But just as I don't expect Adele to fall from the ceiling in a Versace purple rhinestone catsuit :whatga:

Popster for Sale 57,290
12 minutes ago, chartgaga said:

I don't really like her performances in general and the overhype from her fanbase makes me even more reluctant but yeah she's still one to put effort

As a person who stans both Ariana and Beyoncé I can understand some criticism against her Ari's dancing etc. even if it's fine (and vocally there's no discussion, she blows aways the competition), but Beyoncé is definitively on a whole other level up there with Gaga and a few other artists on the best of all-time of live performers with the whole package

She has an unlimited energy on stage, can dance like no one while looking great and constantly delivering powerful vocals. Her productions are always top-notch, if you watch Homecoming you'll see what I mean

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 14,827
Just now, Herrscher of Reason said:

The way we can’t go a day without someone getting infinite lashings or people fighting. :mess:

Do you prefer this or entela/Special K's dupes? :whatga:

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 10,029
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

As a person who stans both Ariana and Beyoncé I can understand some criticism against her Ari's dancing etc. even if it's fine (and vocally there's no discussion, she blows aways the competition), but Beyoncé is definitively on a whole other level up there with Gaga and a few other artists on the best of all-time of live performers with the whole package

She has an unlimited energy on stage, can dance like no one while looking great and constantly delivering powerful vocals. Her productions are always top-notch, if you watch Homecoming you'll see what I mean

she's just not my type of performer I guess

Moderator 17,129
1 minute ago, Herrscher of Reason said:

The way we can’t go a day without someone getting infinite lashings or people fighting. :mess:

We're mostly gay men here which means it's either fighting each other or getting horny together :billiecat:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 18,431
Just now, Delusional said:

I’ve never properly praised it and I genuinely don’t see the absolute LOVE for it. Anyone who steps out this thread will know my distaste for it - maybe it’s not “OVER-overrated” but it’s definitely overhyped by the fanbase.

You too? Omg. I’ve only seen Vivi. Well I guess I did not see it all after all. 
:icant:

It’s ok, everyone is entitled to their opinions. Cool with me.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,856
2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

We're mostly gay men here which means it's either fighting each other or getting horny together :billiecat:

Glad I'm the exception of being bi :billiecat:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,827

I think Rain On Me is underrated ever since the day it came out and fans were disappointed and calling it basic.

It hasn't aged a day for me and it was my most played song of last year. :love:

Edited by ChromaticaOreos
  • paws up 4
  • thanks 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

Moderator 6,288
15 minutes ago, chartgaga said:

That's fair. All fan bases do this tho. Gaga could fart and monster would say she invented a new bodily function. How an artist's fans behave shouldn't affect your opinion on the artist. At least that's my personal opinion since I follow the artist and not their fanbase.