Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Just now, ViviLittleM said:

When neither exile or overrated on me win the Grammys because they don’t want lashings from BTS fans

How is Rain On Me overrated? And that boring song exile is not?

• thanks 5

Pop-a-911-ster 31,826
3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

When neither exile or overrated on me win the Grammys because they don’t want lashings from BTS fans

Overrated On Me :rip:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,826

Just watched The Weeknd’s Halftime Show and I was disappointed.

His discography is amazing and I know the context is difficult with Covid but still it was meh for me 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,826
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

She’d slay the Super Bowl idk why the incels in those comments are hating on her. I think everyone with a brain (including some OTSH) could admit she can put on a good show with theatrics and decent vocals

spacer.png

I love her but Taylor has no charisma’s stage presence 
spacer.png

it’s actually good for her to not perform in front of 100M+ people

spacer.png

• thanks 3

Moderator 3,690
3 minutes ago, Paradise is in my hands said:

🤣

The biggest female artist in the US to debut in the 2000s who has had countless hits and is maybe one of the best known women there. The artist with the highest crossing North American tour of all time, but yeah, lets not her perform there.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,381
4 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

The biggest female artist in the US to debut in the 2000s who has had countless hits and is maybe one of the best known women there. The artist with the highest crossing North American tour of all time, but yeah, lets not her perform there.

I think it's because she has a contract with coca cola and Pepsi is the sponsor of the SBHTS

Moderator 3,690

Overall this forum has a tendency to always drag Taylor and it is not a cute look. You can dislike her music and that is okay, but you don't have to constantly keep saying it here or to bring her up unnecessarily to make yourself feel better about Gaga.

There are valid criticism that be levied against Taylor's actions, but currently she has been doing little so to always bring her up is just tiring. I have refrained from bringing this up before and from mentioning posts that are doing a little too much as that would just create more combativeness and arguments in this thread, but it is gettin tiring constantly seeing people hate on her and on other female artists. 

You can lift Gaga up without bringing other females down. I personally am quite indifferent towards Ava Max, but there are members here who like her and like to talk about positively about her and I am not constantly throwing sh*t at their way because of it and maybe other members should also consider acting like so.

Spread love, not hate. xx

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

Moderator 3,690
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I think it's because she has a contract with coca cola and Pepsi is the sponsor of the SBHTS

I responded mainly to the fact that they want her to never perform there.

The Coca Cola contract was up to 1989 era and Pepsi truly did not want her to perform then. Allegedly since then there have been talks with her, but she has been turning them down, but I would not be suprised if she did a big pop era in 2022 or 2023 and perform at the Superbowl then. 

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,327

Maybe an unpopular opinion I don’t really know, but ngl “Up” is easily one of Cardi’s tame, most boring single releases to date.

I definitely preferred Bodak Yellow, I Like It, Money, Press, WAP, Bartier Cardi and even Motorsport more. 
schitts creek no GIF by CBC

OT:

immortal indeed :oscar:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 57,255
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Blank Space, IKYWT and Lover all slay here 

I get what your saying. But worse has performed, and with a catalogue like Taylor’s - how could she not perform? 

Yeah there has been tragic performances vocally/visually on the SB and objectively speakig she's long overdue that given her US success, I think she'll do it this decade

ARTPOPster 1,642
5 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

Overall this forum has a tendency to always drag Taylor and it is not a cute look. You can dislike her music and that is okay, but you don't have to constantly keep saying it here or to bring her up unnecessarily to make yourself feel better about Gaga.

There are valid criticism that be levied against Taylor's actions, but currently she has been doing little so to always bring her up is just tiring. I have refrained from bringing this up before and from mentioning posts that are doing a little too much as that would just create more combativeness and arguments in this thread, but it is gettin tiring constantly seeing people hate on her and on other female artists. 

You can lift Gaga up without bringing other females down. I personally am quite indifferent towards Ava Max, but there are members here who like her and like to talk about positively about her and I am not constantly throwing sh*t at their way because of it and maybe other members should also consider acting like so.

Spread love, not hate. xx

It started because Vivi called ROM overrated on me. It goes both ways.

• paws up 2