Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Kindness Admin 7,539
1 minute ago, BenG said:

what happened to chartpop

Alive and strong, this isn't a replacement, this would be like editorial content. 

Kindness Admin 7,539
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

I am also very much in favour of :delulu-bird: becoming an emote. Can we make it happen please? 

spacer.png

Pretty sure we've hit the stage where the more it's asked the less likely it becomes. Fight hard in the Feb emote competition.

• lol 7

Kindness Admin 7,539
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

OMG since when was this a thing? Low-key shook

Shocked Oh My God GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

I accepted the cookies thing let’s hope it’s not a virus 

Vibing White Cat GIF

1 minute ago, little legend said:

spacer.png

What, this is so cool. How i didn't even know about this. :rip:

This is developed by our amazing member @derpmonster - and he improves it and adds to it frequently!

• yaas, gaga 3

Kindness Admin 7,539
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

Really hope Tony Gaga is released before Adele comes back. And I really hope they release several covers for the album. Please. We need that #1.

Oh hmm. I wonder if Adele will just delay the strategy she sorta leaked before by a full year - aka drop the single towards the end of summer. If not, I fear Adele will come this spring and wipe everyone out. Even if she's only 25% of the force she was before, it would obliterate C3C if they overlap.

• paws up 2

6 minutes ago, admin said:

Oh hmm. I wonder if Adele will just delay the strategy she sorta leaked before by a full year - aka drop the single towards the end of summer. If not, I fear Adele will come this spring and wipe everyone out. Even if she's only 25% of the force she was before, it would obliterate C3C if they overlap.

i dont know why you all scare of Adele when every rep male musician with new album will outchart C3C

i am sure her team don't care about chart this time

Edited by Nemanja

Pop-a-911-ster 28,939
x3
1 minute ago, Nemanja said:

i dont know why you all scare of Adele when every rep male musician with new album will outchart C3C

Because Adele's 10th week can block with ease C3C

Edited by little legend

Kindness Admin 7,539
4 minutes ago, Nemanja said:

i am sure her team don't care about chart this time

3 minutes ago, little legend said:

Because Adele's 10th week can block with ease C3C

This ^. You are correct tho. Anything could somewhat easily block C3C from hitting #1 its first week. But I do think they'll try to limit extreme competition. It's the massive tail of Adele 4 that is easy to be scared of now without more info.