Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

A Popster Is Born 18,409
42 minutes ago, little legend said:

I just hope everything gets back to normal at least in 2022. With the new mutations and etc. watch 2022 being canceled too:bradley:

It will, the new mutations are not gonna escape the vaccines. Even if they do to some extent, the shots will still work with preventing  hospitalization and deaths. 

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 57,204
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Wait Cheryl Cole has 6 number one singles in the U.K.? I thought she low-key didn’t even have a top 5 

Makes sense tbh. She used to be inescapable, seems like the British GP doesn’t like her that much anymore though. 

6x more than Taylor and I don't even know who she is :billiecat:

Popster for Sale 57,204
Just now, corvus albus said:

Multiplication won't save you here. It's the wrong operator for this :billiecat:

@BenG can tell you more :billiecat:

So you want phrases, literature guy?

The amount of UK number-one singles by Cheryl Cole equals six times the amount of number-one singles by Taylor Swift :billiecat:

• paws up 2

Moderator 17,119
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

So you want phrases, literature guy?

The amount of UK number-one singles by Cheryl Cole equals six times the amount of number-one singles by Taylor Swift :billiecat:

But six times can mean 6 to 0 AND 6 to 1. The ambiguity in your phrase is detrimental to your cause :billiecat:

Better say She has 5 more #1s than Ms Swift and everybody can be happy :arguega:

Popster for Sale 57,204
5 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

But six times can mean 6 to 0 AND 6 to 1. The ambiguity in your phrase is detrimental to your cause :billiecat:

Better say She has 5 more #1s than Ms Swift and everybody can be happy :arguega:

It can't be 0 since 0xAnything=0 

I just speak math facts :arguega:

Pop-a-911-ster 39,277
24 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

scooter grandpa GIF

23 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Me posting a chart fact first - that’s new 

spacer.png

Girl did you really think you were gonna be the first to post a chart fact TWICE :billie:

OT:

THAT RIHANNA GANG JUST WONT LET UP 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 2