Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 30,381
1 minute ago, Herrscher of Reason said:

If the super bowl can have a live audience so can Lady Gaga I’m ready to risk it all. :creepin:

all the things for straight men are resuming earlier than the things whose audience are usually gays or girlies... draw your own conclusions :ohhh:

Edited by Andreu

1 minute ago, Andreu said:

his best albums and After Hours did that

c4d702f01a6c795f240e87eef63d7c69.thumb.j

am I the only one who didn't like After Hours. I thought it was boring

Pop-a-911-ster 30,381
Just now, thetea said:

am I the only one who didn't like After Hours. I thought it was boring

that was what I was implying :ally: Her best albums (aka BBTM and Starboy) are charting and so is After Hours (which is okay but faaar from his best imo)

1 minute ago, Andreu said:

that was what I was implying :ally: Her best albums (aka BBTM and Starboy) are charting and so is After Hours (which is okay but faaar from his best imo)

i've never really listened to his discography but I tried to get into After Hours but it was too boring and the same for me, maybe i'll like starboy and his other albums better:ohyes:

Just now, Andreu said:

Sales #1: a MAGA song :overit:

how is drivers license a MAGA song? 

but radio is depressing for chris brown he truly doesn't deserve it. scooter's payola game is strong though, look how much radio ariana and mustin are gettingbbWm4Wh.gif

Moderator 17,126
1 minute ago, thetea said:

Stream the best selling song of 2001:ally:

The song reached a peak of number two on the Hot 100 but failed to top the chart due to weak radio airplay. The single jumped 58 spots on the Billboard Hot 100 the week ending August 4, 2001, with sales driven by a Virgin promotion offering the CD for a bargain-priced 49 cents. "Loverboy" only spent 14 weeks on the chart.

If that doesn't scream Kpoped before that concept was even invented :arguega:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,381

Also I know many people here like Ariana (and so do I). But the way some people like to "flex" how stable Positions is in the top10 of the Hot100, when it's almost getting 2/3 of its points from radio airplay :overit:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,381

how is drivers license a MAGA song? 

but radio is depressing for chris brown he truly doesn't deserve it. scooter's payola game is strong though, look how much radio ariana and mustin are gettingbbWm4Wh.gif

#1 Sales song is Fake Woke

Moderator 17,126
  Reveal hidden contents

where is this from? I just got the newest one from 

Gurl. Don't attach three thousand tweets :icant:

Also, it's from here

Fhas is part of TOTC

Just now, corvus albus said:

The song reached a peak of number two on the Hot 100 but failed to top the chart due to weak radio airplay. The single jumped 58 spots on the Billboard Hot 100 the week ending August 4, 2001, with sales driven by a Virgin promotion offering the CD for a bargain-priced 49 cents. "Loverboy" only spent 14 weeks on the chart.

If that doesn't scream Kpoped before that concept was even invented :arguega:

heheh i know, i just wanted to see everyones reaction. it's not as bad as tactics today though, unlike some who discount their songs to 39c and release multiple remixes to get their song to #1 

Spoiler

which is difficult to get not everyone has that

Spoiler

sorry had to say it. if you don't get it then ummm....