Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

A Popster Is Born 18,409
3 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

No, we aren’t I just want to know why? I’m offering a chance to better understand why you think its tired and boring. I personally see the art in what he is doing and keen to hear why you think otherwise.

As I’ve said, it’s not that deep. It was just a little comment, I would like to jump into discussion how we all feel he’s a great artist with a great message rather than discuss the jacket further. I genuinely did not mean anything bad, I would like him to change it up already but I get ya’lls reasons for why it’s a great look, especially since it was his look throughout the era. :love:

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 18,409
7 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Sure can. You want me to call them? 

I’m not calling you dumb, but for anyone to say something negative about his clothes is rather ... dumb.

Nah, it’s just expressing an opinion. I don’t see how it’s dumb. We don’t call anyone dumb here for saying this or that Gaga’s look/outfit was good or bad. It’s time to stop it here I think.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 7

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

As I’ve said, it’s not that deep. It was just a little comment, I would like to jump into discussion how we all feel he’s a great artist with a great message rather than discuss the jacket further. I genuinely did not mean anything bad, I would like him to change it up already but I get ya’lls reasons for why it’s a great look, especially since it was his look throughout the era. :love:

Appreciate this. I mean I get your side too I just wanted mutual understanding... and I get why people Would find it boring and tired but there is reasons behind it all which is why I don’t get it also. I live halfway between getting it and not :billie:

I’m all about open discussion with respect etc. (that’s how I am at least) and it is as michelle visage says - a piece of fabric let us both not be so messy! Growth! 

Now him as an artist! Iconic era this time round! 

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
Just now, Bakugo said:

Appreciate this. I mean I get your side too I just wanted mutual understanding... and I get why people Would find it boring and tired but there is reasons behind it all which is why I don’t get it also. I live halfway between getting it and not :billie:

I’m all about open discussion with respect etc. (that’s how I am at least) and it is as michelle visage says - a piece of fabric let us both not be so messy! Growth! 

Now him as an artist! Iconic era this time round! 

Yeah, he really truly is one of the greats for me. I love him and I love Michelle!

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
3 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

I'm late but how did BTW gain 46% album units last week??

not enough for re-entry tho but SLEIGH

I don’t think it was explained. Vivi spoke about someone from the account that reported on it must have had the numbers if they came with the 46% receipt so I guess maybe we’ll know later today?

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835

The Weeknd's red jacket is the Era's iconic symbol ala Joanne's pink hat

Good Marketing but it's overused and tired tbh.. 

is Abel's HTS better than Bruno's..?? men are always boring, females did it best

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
3 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

The Weeknd's red jacket is the Era's iconic symbol ala Joanne's pink hat

Good Marketing but it's overused and tired tbh.. 

is Abel's HTS better than Bruno's..?? men are always boring, females did it best

I think The Weekend did better than Bruno.