Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 28,973
x3
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

The Weeknd is getting praise on social media and from celebrities. Let’s see what the numbers will be. 

with the pandemic it has a chance to Katy's record with 120m 

Gaga until now has the 2nd most watched Halftime show with 117,5m viewers

• paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311

The whole look is boring for me personally now. Not the jacket’s fabric.

:icant:

I mean Gaga wore the same hoody and no pants... we didn’t clock her?

“Men’s fashion” is very rudimentary. I personally see it as he has kept the same image consistent through out the whole era and it shown it in different ways. He told a story with the album and videos and the Red Jacket ties it all in. 

A Popster Is Born 18,431
3 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

I mean Gaga wore the same hoody and no pants... we didn’t clock her?

“Men’s fashion” is very rudimentary. I personally see it as he has kept the same image consistent through out the whole era and it shown it in different ways. He told a story with the album and videos and the Red Jacket ties it all in. 

I’m not clocking anyone tho. It’s not that deep. I feel the look is tired and boring and I agree with your explanation of men’s fashion. That is really all.

I am now watching Australian Open, it’s 3:37am here, I’m hungry (and I don’t want to crawl from under the blanket), my bf is sleeping in the other room and there’s a blizzard outside. Maybe that’s what is influencing my opinion. Lol

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,973
x3

Already posted on the official channel

Let's see if this will do numbers. But let's be honest it's quite hard to top the last year numbers, almost 200m for JLO and Shakira:shakes:

• yaas, gaga 1

Deactivated 14,311
3 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

I’m not clocking anyone tho. It’s not that deep. I feel the look is tired and boring and I agree with your explanation of men’s fashion. That is really all.

I am now watching Australian Open, it’s 3:37am here, I’m hungry (and I don’t want to crawl from under the blanket), my bf is sleeping in the other room and there’s a blizzard outside. Maybe that’s what is influencing my opinion. Lol

I just don’t get how its boring? Or tired? Joanne era had the Pink hat too yet we stan her?

A Popster Is Born 18,431
4 minutes ago, Twitter said:

The audacity for anyone here to talk about The Weeknd clothing is dumb. 

We are LITERALLY on a forum stanning an artist who does that same thing.

The ignorance is real but stay blind I guess.

spacer.png

Can we report moderators?

Chile, please. I love The Weeknd. There’s no need to attach the word dumb to the situation. 

Deactivated 14,311
4 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Idk why y’all are so pressed someone found his outfit boring, get over it and move on :icant: agree to disagree lol it’s clothes someone is allowed to think it’s boring who even cares 

Let me be pressed. :billie:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,431
Just now, Bakugo said:

I just don’t get how its boring? Or tired? Joanne era had the Pink hat too yet we stan her?

Are we obligated to feel the same towards everything and anything? Aren’t we all different? And the pink hat was tired too. :icant:

Deactivated 14,311

Are we obligated to feel the same towards everything and anything? Aren’t we all different? And the pink hat was tired too. :icant:

No, we aren’t I just want to know why? I’m offering a chance to better understand why you think its tired and boring. I personally see the art in what he is doing and keen to hear why you think otherwise.

Deactivated 14,311
4 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Can we report moderators?

Chile, please. I love The Weeknd. There’s no need to attach the word dumb to the situation. 

If you want :icant: