Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Sadly I agree.

I dont know what really kicked in her since 2016 but its like she just gave up on her craft. Chromatica looked like it was forced into her and it clearly was handled to her (she doesnt even have credits on the production of the album which is VERY weird considering she always gets involved in the process of her albums from A to Z). Its very sad to witness.mp3 when it particularly comes to her bc she's always been passionate and serious about her musical projects 

• paws up 1

Just now, Delusional said:

Why would she not write songs like y’all are trying to make up anything at this point and it’s getting tiring :dead: 

She literally said months ago that she wouldnt want to go and sit on the piano. The receipts are out there, no one is making anything up 

Pop-a-911-ster 28,921
x3

I remember i had to watch the Superbowl when Gaga performed. Wtf is that sport. How Americans do lime this mess:awkney:

And the fact that i have to watch these absolutely terrible commercials whenever Gaga performs at Grammys,VMAs and etc. Gaga what else will i do for you .:arguega:

27 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Your into sports? 

I’m watching it too and can’t wait to see The Weeknd take the quarantine stage. 

MLB mostly but NFL is nice to watch casually. We've talked about NFL a week or two back :mess:

• paws up 1

2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

100% agree. And I don’t wanna come off critical but maybe her focus lies elsewhere like acting or actually getting help with her PSTD, fibro, and medicatjon. 

Exactly. She's clearly moving her career into a different direction with acting now. Whatever makes her happy i guess 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,921
x3
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

I thought you were going to bed? Its comments like these that get you dragged. 

You can dislike something but going into an open drag session is a bit too much.

I can't sleep when i got comments about warps in my statuses:nicki_scream:

And also no one is gonna drag me . I think anyone can agree with me that the america ads are so annoying

• paws up 1
  • lol 1