Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Popster to Popster 4,420
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Shame the Coachella set was so rushed. It’s also so hard to find that professionally filmed set :rip: the clips on YT filmed by the audience are... something

it's excusable tho bc she was filming ASIB literally during that haha 

• paws up 2

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Shame the Coachella set was so rushed. It’s also so hard to find that professionally filmed set :rip: the clips on YT filmed by the audience are... something

Rushed? She has full on intro/interludes and choreography... I think we need to understand the word before we throw it around.

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 3,690
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

Show us!

I mean these are old clips and she has gotten a lot better and the choreographer is to blame for that mess. This VMA's performance gave personality and the choreography is not that of a cat throwing up a furball. 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,412
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

I wish Chromatica sounded a little more like this and HL Babylon: 

Such an intriguing sound

I am happy with the more polished house sound we got, but (and not saying it's the case for you), funny how so many people drag DJWS (who did these interludes, and Coachella's intro etc) yet want this sound :mess:

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 14,856
8 minutes ago, Delusional said:

It had like a small little snippet in the mashup intro at Coachella which is weird because it’s like they specifically were like “yeah, let’s include this exact part of PARTYNAUSEOUS for the intro” even though it’s not even a released song. Like Gaga personally requested it was included or something 

CHILE FIRST TIME RECOGNIZING PARTYNAUSEOUS THERE :dead:

I feel like I'm back in 2014 asking for a release :lesson:

• lol 2

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Delusional said:

She had less time to prepare than any other headliner has ever had. Yes it was a good show with all those things but we all know it could have been better with more time and if she wasn’t planning JWT at the same time. 

If it wasn’t rushed then idk what word to use.

It’s more prepared than the entire Chromatica era... but we aren’t ready for this discussion.

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

Popster for Sale 57,531
2 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

I mean these are old clips and she has gotten a lot better and the choreographer is to blame for that mess. This VMA's performance gave personality and the choreography is not that of a cat throwing up a furball. 

Yeah her choreographies are a hit or miss, she had improved for DSN and then she served New Rules days-esque choreo on BMH (even tho the video is way better than DSN’s) :katy_pie:

A Popster Is Born 14,856
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Yesss!!! It’s like really faint but it’s trickled throughout the intro. I wish she’d just release it with Kendrick. Shame they had differences, what an iconic collab it would be. Maybe he doesn’t want to release it and she does? 

Knowing her I assume is Gags the one against releasing it :mess:

• paws up 1

8 minutes ago, Delusional said:

She had less time to prepare than any other headliner has ever had. Yes it was a good show with all those things but we all know it could have been better with more time and if she wasn’t planning JWT at the same time. 

If it wasn’t rushed then idk what word to use.

It wasnt good imo, except for the setlist. Her outfits were MAD ugly and the show itself looked low budget :awkney:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1