This dog for the win

rsz_1rsz_porthos

Just like Shallow won in the end

rsz_1rsz_porthos

We also can say 

Just like France won 2 times in the end :billiecat::billiecat::billiecat:

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Not the most annoying user calling someone else here “annoying” ... btw @admin included :creepin: so that’s close enough to my family tree.

spacer.png

We stan a legend as you King! I can barely even hear the haters, they are drowned out by the power of your existence! 

• thanks 1

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Delusional said:

The Chromatica pic :rip:

I think the photo shoot for Chromatica will be remembered - and will be used by the press for a while but I don’t think the era will be that memorable to be honest

Hard to remember just 1 performance and 3 music videos. 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,664

On one hand Chromatica was really a clean cut marvelously cohesive album with bangers after bangers and superb visuals/good concept. All of this was lowkey tossed aside because of the pandemic and some inability/lack of interest in pushing it further. 

It's a shame because the great visuals/songs deserved to be more iconic and remembered in the future, but at the same time it really isn't anything that new for Gaga - it's dance pop and alien-ish aesthethics (done fabulously but nothing really new). So maybe it's okay that they saved the budget for next time she further reinvents herself showing yet another iconic side of her as an artist to the public.

It did well and will remain a fan-favourite for fans and lgbtq+ community a long time so it won't be exactly forgotten either but it's no asib/tf/tfm/btw for sure.

• paws up 3

Moderator 3,690

If we are making controversial posts then here is my opinion of Chromatica. We've had Chromatica now for over 8 months and for me it has not aged the best. I don't want to sound like the Gaga hates her fans, she does not care about music, no promo crowd as I do not believe those things, but the lack of content has soured Chromatica a little bit for me and here is why.

Chromatica is for me one of the most conventional Gaga albums that she has made and that is its weakness. Gaga at the beginning of her career also made conventional music (the Fame), but she elevated that with stunning videos, extremely out there performances and she perfectly combined the widely popular, sometimes generic with her high-art kookiness and it truly was stunning to see. Chromatica needed that world building and during the release of it there seemed to be hints and promises of truly lavish world building to be seen. I was not very into 911 in the beginning, but its video made me appreciate it more. However miss Rona and BLM had their own say and Gaga is not to blame for the lack of content as even a tour probably would have elevated the album for me.

I also think that this reflects on my favourite songs of the album. This album boast some of her stronger and most personal lyrics, but the sometimes generic production brings it down. My favourite of the album is Sine From Above due to its last 30-40 seconds - I did not expect it to break down and it truly is exciting. This is probably why I love the orchestra pieces - they add lavishness and grandeur and are not common on dance pop albums. However I feel that Bloodpop maybe polished the other songs too much - for example the grit and character of Free Woman's demo is better than the more polished version on the album.

I hope this post is not considered as hate or flamebait as this was truly not my intention. 

• paws up 8

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

If we are making controversial posts then here is my opinion of Chromatica. We've had Chromatica now for over 8 months and for me it has not aged the best. I don't want to sound like the Gaga hates her fans, she does not care about music, no promo crowd as I do not believe those things, but the lack of content has soured Chromatica a little bit for me and here is why.

Chromatica is for me one of the most conventional Gaga albums that she has made and that is its weakness. Gaga at the beginning of her career also made conventional music (the Fame), but she elevated that with stunning videos, extremely out there performances and she perfectly combined the widely popular, sometimes generic with her high-art kookiness and it truly was stunning to see. Chromatica needed that world building and during the release of it there seemed to be hints and promises of truly lavish world building to be seen. I was not very into 911 in the beginning, but its video made me appreciate it more. However miss Rona and BLM had their own say and Gaga is not to blame for the lack of content as even a tour probably would have elevated the album for me.

I also think that this reflects on my favourite songs of the album. This album boast some of her stronger and most personal lyrics, but the sometimes generic production brings it down. My favourite of the album is Sine From Above due to its last 30-40 seconds - I did not expect it to break down and it truly is exciting. This is probably why I love the orchestra pieces - they add lavishness and grandeur and are not common on dance pop albums. However I feel that Bloodpop maybe polished the other songs too much - for example the grit and character of Free Woman's demo is better than the more polished version on the album.

I hope this post is not considered as hate or flamebait as this was truly not my intention. 

This isn’t flamebait never fear. You explained your opinion and views perfectly fine. Love to see these kinds of responses. Wish we had more of this and less trolling. Thank you @Joesuda

• paws up 2

Kindness Admin 7,530
4 hours ago, Bodyguard said:

Hello, it's me @QueenoftheNight

I had to make a new account to clear some things up.

This will be my first and last post. from this account.

Yesterday I got banned without a reason or explanation, in an unprecedented way, accused falsely to be @entela dupe when I, MYSELF told you since the second I posted in here that it was entela the reason I discovered you in the first place.

Proof, her tweet where she was dragging you weeks ago for making fake accounts on GGD with her name to troll or something:

https://twitter.com/4HasBeyn/status/1354541786417524742

If I was entela and didn't won't to be exposed, I would continue to post without bringing up her name at all when I joined, for you to start sh!t.

Yesterday, I was bullied and harassed by members who for some reason can't get over their obsession with @entela as she stays living rent free on their minds. I guess entela was right afterall. There's at least 3 members in here who are super toxic but will never get warned because of their ties and friendship with admin. What a super corrupted and fakely "kind"  and "fair" admin yall have!

What's more shocking is seeing the mods and @admin banning me without giving an explanation with actual proofs. I can assure you that my IP didn't match with entela's  (if they even checked that). So can you give me an explanation? Warning points total wasn't the case either. Was it me using GODGA , a term I've been using for 5 years since atrl days? Entela didn't invent that, ok?

So with ZERO actual proof they banned me.

So much professionalism and kindness from their part.

Lastly, because of what you caused last night, entela blocked me on twitter, cause someone from here wrote to her in private on twitter, saying I was imitating her for relevance or something.

Anyway, to all the members that were kind to me and welcomed me, I'm sending you nothing but love...the others can suck GODGAs donkey dick.

Goodbye!

Image result for gaga oscar gif

This isn’t a convo to keep up, so please do not, but yes - the same IP was used for Entela. That’s now two different accounts associated with Entela by IP and several others associated with them.

Goodbye. 

• paws up 7
  • shook 1

Popster for Sale 44,664
18 minutes ago, Delusional said:

The Chromatica pic :rip:

I think the photo shoot for Chromatica will be remembered - and will be used by the press for a while but I don’t think the era will be that memorable to be honest

Praying for this to happen. The photoshoots were too damn good for an era that was payed dust. Gay interns do your thing.

Let's make this Resultado de imagem para lady gaga chromatica 

the new             Resultado de imagem para lady gaga long hair blonde

Edited by ChromaticaOreos
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

This is probably why I love the orchestra pieces - they add lavishness and grandeur and are not common on dance pop albums

The interludes keep the album from being generic to me. I don't think any other pop girl trying to be very commercial would try to put in three orchestra pieces. The interludes make the album feel grand and cinematic, and like you said it teases worldbuilding that we unfortunately didn't see.

The outro of SFA is something very Gaga and I love it, but we differ with the production stance. I like that it was polished because it reminds me of the cohesiveness of another pop masterpiece--COADF. I think it sounds generic because it was intentionally made to homage the 90s sound, and as a 90s kid, it was the right kind of nostalgia. The 80s is overused as a reference decade, and before Chromatica, I didn't even think I'd want or think a 90s throwback is possible. And yet even with the intentional 90s house influence, there are just enough spice in there to avoid being too generic for me.

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 16,279
Shallow 1.044.344
Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande) 871.710
Always Remember Us This Way 508.910
Bad Romance 503.759
Just Dance 438.054
Poker Face 424.287
Sour Candy (with BLACKPINK) 324.163
Stupid Love 274.973
Million Reasons 253.016
Born This Way 233.813