Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Popster for Sale 57,531
5 minutes ago, little legend said:

Stay away from Heavy Metal Lover miss Delusional.

There is a reason why Born This Way was her most froantloaded album. The Fame Monster hype gave it enormous success on the first weeks but there is a reason it didnt go further. The album was amazing but the looks, singles choices and etc. only made the GP to avoid her. But we have to be thankfull for what she did. She almost sucrificed her career, didnt care about the GP, cause she made this album for her fans and because she wanted to make an important statement. And thats the most important of all. But dont say that the horns and all these looks didnt make the GP hate her:nicki_scream:

The only GP-unfriendly singles from BTW were the lead and Judas, TEOG and You and I were cute radio hits in the US and weren't controversial at all

• thanks 2

Moderator 17,145
Just now, Delusional said:

ME! is literally better than HML

At this point you're flamebaiting. A little delusional is ok but constantly saying "controversial" things just for the sake of controversy is not good etiquette.

• paws up 4
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,415
Just now, corvus albus said:

At this point you're flamebaiting. A little delusional is ok but constantly saying "controversial" things just for the sake of controversy is not good etiquette.

if at least the flamebait in question is true

index.thumb.jpg.e9ee4197f807ddbff28afe8d

but this time it's a blatant lie

index.thumb.jpg.e9ee4197f807ddbff28afe8d

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Some complains about BTW era when we just went though Chromatica era just seems... weird and unrealistic :enigma:

Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για dog what gif

When did this happen?

What is a Chromatica era? I dont know her 

Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για i dont know her  gif

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
1 minute ago, Ms I am a local said:

Bad Romance slaying on YT, why?

2021/02/03 567,222
2021/02/04 602,596
2021/02/05 590,215
2021/02/06 742,358

lady gaga GIF

750k ? OMG

Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για johnny atrl emoji

Edited by little legend

Moderator 17,145
Just now, Delusional said:

It’s my opinion. I inserted it because we were discussing HML and a few hours ago ME! and Taylor’s discography. Your calling it flamebait because you disagree. 

ME! appeals to me personally and HML doesn’t. That’s not delusional that’s literally a personal thought. 

Personal opinions can be flamebait as well. If I'd say that the worst Ava song is better than the best Gaga song that would still be an opinion (If untrue) but also very much stir up a lot of hate and controversy.

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
4 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

we are all have different opinions here. Yes @Delusional's opinions about this issue are really Delusional but let's just not overreact . We all love Gaga here, stop being pressed if someone hates a song and creates a drama around it. Better focus if users are rude against other users and not against a song that no one even cares.

• paws up 3

ARE Y'ALL READY FOR BAD ROMANCE TO HAVE +1500M VIEWS BEFORE 2022! :nicki_scream:

ARE Y'ALL READY FOR INLA TO HAVE +400M VIEWS BEFORE 2022! :nicki_scream:

ARE Y'ALL READY FOR ROM TO HAVE +300M VIEWS BEFORE 2022! :nicki_scream:

ARE Y'ALL READY FOR APPLAUSE TO HAVE +400M VIEWS BEFORE 2022! :nicki_scream:

ARE Y'ALL READY FOR PAPARAZZI TO HAVE +300M VIEWS BEFORE 2022! :nicki_scream:

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 5

Hello, it's me @QueenoftheNight

I had to make a new account to clear some things up.

This will be my first and last post. from this account.

Yesterday I got banned without a reason or explanation, in an unprecedented way, accused falsely to be @entela dupe when I, MYSELF told you since the second I posted in here that it was entela the reason I discovered you in the first place.

Proof, her tweet where she was dragging you weeks ago for making fake accounts on GGD with her name to troll or something:

https://twitter.com/4HasBeyn/status/1354541786417524742

If I was entela and didn't won't to be exposed, I would continue to post without bringing up her name at all when I joined, for you to start sh!t.

Yesterday, I was bullied and harassed by members who for some reason can't get over their obsession with @entela as she stays living rent free on their minds. I guess entela was right afterall. There's at least 3 members in here who are super toxic but will never get warned because of their ties and friendship with admin. What a super corrupted and fakely "kind"  and "fair" admin yall have!

What's more shocking is seeing the mods and @admin banning me without giving an explanation with actual proofs. I can assure you that my IP didn't match with entela's  (if they even checked that). So can you give me an explanation? Warning points total wasn't the case either. Was it me using GODGA , a term I've been using for 5 years since atrl days? Entela didn't invent that, ok?

So with ZERO actual proof they banned me.

So much professionalism and kindness from their part.

Lastly, because of what you caused last night, entela blocked me on twitter, cause someone from here wrote to her in private on twitter, saying I was imitating her for relevance or something.

Anyway, to all the members that were kind to me and welcomed me, I'm sending you nothing but love...the others can suck GODGAs donkey dick.

Goodbye!

Image result for gaga oscar gif

• shook 1
  • lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
2 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

ARE Y'ALL READY FOR BAD ROMANCE TO HAVE +1500M VIEWS BEFORE 2022! :nicki_scream:

ARE Y'ALL READY FOR INLA TO HAVE +400M VIEWS BEFORE 2022! :nicki_scream:

ARE Y'ALL READY FOR ROM TO HAVE +300M VIEWS BEFORE 2022! :nicki_scream:

ARE Y'ALL READY FOR APPLAUSE TO HAVE +400M VIEWS BEFORE 2022! :nicki_scream:

ARE Y'ALL READY FOR PAPARAZZI TO HAVE +300M VIEWS BEFORE 2022! :nicki_scream:

WE ARE NOT READY

Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για WE ARE NOIT READY GIF ATRL

Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για WE ARE NOIT READY GIF ATRL

• yaas, gaga 1