Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 28,967
x3

Hair would have been better lead single than Born This Way. They have the almost the same message and it's the better song and it would had obviously bigger longevity than Frontloaded This Way.

Dont quote me 

spacer.png

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,580
7 minutes ago, Delusional said:

waiting for the collab

Talking about collab I would love her to try more artistic collabs with brand new people in the future. 

I know she LOVES Tony Bennett and that collab is a now or never release but I feel like the next album we'll get is going to be just exactly like what they gave to us over the last decade on the different projects together.

I'm not against some fresh collabs in the next few years. There's a big amount of artists that would make magic with her. 

2 minutes ago, little legend said:

Hair would have been better lead single than Born This Way. They have the almost the same message and it's the better song and it would had obviously bigger longevity than Frontloaded This Way.

Dont quote me 

spacer.png

100% agree. Born this way as a song is one of gagas worst, the only good thing about it is it's messsage :arguega:

• paws up 3

Just now, steccazero said:

Oops someone is pressed :icant:

"dozens of interviews and photoshoots", lol chile she only did like 5

she lowkey did more promo for the fame perfume then Chromatica :icant: * Not counting making the actual album/the mvs

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,967
x3
3 minutes ago, steccazero said:

Oops someone is pressed :icant:

"dozens of interviews and photoshoots", lol chile she only did like 5

Pls, dont post Fasicm Rat Censhorship Daily tweets on this site , thank you

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,851
4 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

100% agree. Born this way as a song is one of gagas worst, the only good thing about it is it's messsage :arguega:

same 

I love the message and the melody but the production kinda ruined the song for me. 

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,967
x3
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

Ban worthy to be honest 

if you want honesty , then you should make a heart to heart conversation with yourself and find why you miss taste and like songs like SL.

:awkney:

A Popster Is Born 18,428
Just now, little legend said:

if you want honesty , then you should make a heart to heart conversation with yourself and find why you miss taste and like songs like SL.

:awkney:

I usually don’t take advice from dogs. This time won’t be an exception. SL remains unbothered.

:happydance: