Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

1 hour ago, Grasim said:

Bad romance: 505,404,814 (+505,771)

ARUTW: 551,054,497 (+517,427)

stupid love: 226,519,640 (+285,188)

Gaga's streaming numbers are so good now. BR getting over half a million streams everyday. I hope SL gets playlisted more

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 18,409
7 hours ago, Delusional said:

How many times do y’all need to be told Interscope handled ASIB?

yall act like it was some sort of jagger naut of a roll out when it had 2 performances and a bunch of interviews. Literally the bare minimum. The film carried the era on its back 

7 hours ago, Applause said:

Thank you. Just because it had more success doesn't mean it was handled any better or worse ... It's just that the movie carried the era

7 hours ago, Delusional said:

Interscope can handle a Gaga era perfectly - but they don’t ever have a backup plan for when things go wrong. With ASIB, their safety net WAS the movie. Whereas with just an album - they’d usually fall back on a tour to make some noise. Cant do that nowadays 

the kid mero tea GIF by Desus & Mero

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

2 hours ago, FRANZGA said:
ab67616d00004851e2d156fdc691f57900134342 97

Shallow by Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper 1,029,760

Shallah is back to top100?

:oscar:

yasss gaga. Streaming poison who? Gaga is consistent with her near 1m+ daily updates for Shallow on Spotify and youtube

21 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

:icant:

this is so cool. it's not that far fetched that it could be real and i would be here for it if it is. do y'all know if it's real?

Deactivated 14,311
1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

the kid mero tea GIF by Desus & Mero

I was blissfully unware they did. First time being told so now I know they can... and the security can be much tighter. They better work b*ch.mp3

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 553
9 hours ago, Miaou said:

I'm an insider 

In order to be an insider you need to have the following:

-A very cryptic profile picture, preferably black with binary a line or two numbers in red.

-A weird username that has numbers and letters in it, something like 7heM0nst3r3

-Never say what coming but just say that it's coming and never give a specific date. Just tell them "sooner that you think" or "next weekS".

-From time to time, look up for a very unknown photoshoot preferably from a small unknown artist or shooting and edit it to change a few colors, the faces, and blur it to the max... post it for 10 minutes and take it off.

-and finally, whenever Gaga releases something (even just a social media post) look up one of your generic posts (it could be just a letter you posted or a color) and say you predicted it.

Good luck InSiDeRs and see you at the next course :leap:

• thanks 1
  • lol 5
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 553
17 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland said:

Lady Gaga subscribers: 19.3M (+100.000):happydance:

Stream:

When I see this video and its performance it gives me John Wayne vibes when LMs were begging to get new Gaga content but couldn't stream it to get it to 100M views :gaga-scream:

• paws up 1
  • sad 1