Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

A Popster Is Born 16,283
2 minutes ago, thetea said:

the kicker is that SWU is getting more streams on Spotify than ROM nowtenor.gif?itemid=18781311

That's because both Justin and ariana are active now with tons of singles. Still don't get who's streaming I tho

• paws up 1

Just now, thetea said:

the kicker is that SWU is getting more streams on Spotify than ROM nowtenor.gif?itemid=18781311

ofc it is, the singers of SWU currently have 7 active singles meanwhile Gaga is hiding since Chromatica release day and is selling us Chromatica cookies :nicki_scream:

• paws up 2

Just now, artgagapop said:

ofc it is, the singers of SWU currently have 7 active singles meanwhile Gaga is hiding since Chromatica release day and is selling us Chromatica cookies :nicki_scream:

the way that this is 100%  true and there's no exaggeration at all. their favs have 7 singles while ours has none and is selling oreos

1 minute ago, Applause said:

That's because both Justin and ariana are active now with tons of singles. Still don't get who's streaming I tho

i stream it. it's such a bop

question: why couldn't gaga chart chromatica in it's entirety like tay and ari did? does her streaming numbers need to be bigger or was it just circumstance

A Popster Is Born 16,283
Just now, thetea said:

question: why couldn't gaga chart chromatica in it's entirety like tay and ari did? does her streaming numbers need to be bigger or was it just circumstance

Her US streams aren't as good as WW streams

1 minute ago, Applause said:

Her US streams aren't as good as WW streams

next era i hope her album can chart. only alice charted, so next era i hope she can come back stronger on streaming

A Popster Is Born 16,283
2 minutes ago, thetea said:

what if gaga put like the first 5-6 tracks at the top of TTH for C3C

We will settle with two tracks on "Jazz Vibes" playlist 

Edited by Applause
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,823
4 minutes ago, thetea said:

Her overall #s are made up more of WW. Also, She held slightly better in the US during first week but overall she fell too hard after having a really good start. She's not Ari or Taylor on streaming but she really is in a better position now. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,283
Just now, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Her overall #s are made up more of WW. Also, She held slightly better in the US during first week but overall she fell too hard after having a really good start. She's not Ari or Taylor on streaming but she really is in a better position now. 

I think her US numbers were also quite affected by riots

Deactivated 14,311
34 minutes ago, Applause said:

As I said ASIB tracks leaked month in advance. I dont remember if it was most of the album or entire but there was big leak. 

Compare this to SL which leaked a year prior... the majority of the world didn’t find that album... but the SL leak was everywhere on social media, so much so that a meme was made about Gaga’s Google Drive password.

5 minutes ago, Applause said:

We will settle with two tracks on "Jazz Vibes" playlist 

why not TTH? Even if it's just 1 track that would be good.