Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I can’t believe that messy a** website is real

are they insiders now. apparently every website and person in the fanbase is an insider

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,812
3 minutes ago, thetea said:

are they insiders now. apparently every website and person in the fanbase is an insider

either an insider or an entela dupe :mess:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,737

So we all know that we are in the streaming era,

during Grammy #1 Grammy era we got some Studio Videos

This time around I really hope they have one for every recorded songs. We all know the streaming numbers for this album will be awful (maybe pure sales too as it’s dead and there won’t be a lot of promo). But if they release a studio video for every song, it could be cute 1 or 2 million views per videos and it could be good for some units for the album.

• paws up 1

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

So we all know that we are in the streaming era,

during Grammy #1 Grammy era we got some Studio Videos

This time around I really hope they have one for every recorded songs. We all know the streaming numbers for this album will be awful (maybe pure sales too as it’s dead and there won’t be a lot of promo). But if they release a studio video for every song, it could be cute 1 or 2 million views per videos and it could be good for some units for the album.

are you referring to C3C. If so, they really should release videos like you said. even if its just lyric videos or something like that.

2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

They need to do both. Unique lyric videos / audios for each song, studio videos, maybe even remixes. Really milk it first week 

we'll probably get none of that if Bobby is managing it

• shook 1

it's so weird to see Queen so high, especially above BLACKPINK. How is BLACKPINK below all of these old bands who haven't released in a long time. 

Deactivated 14,311

Can we get the same team that managed ASIB for future album releases... The lack of leaks and The amount of consistency, that era was iconic.

Pop-a-911-ster 28,955
x3
1 minute ago, Bakugo said:

Can we get the same team that managed ASIB for future album releases... The lack of leaks and The amount of consistency, that era was iconic.

We better thank Warner Bros for this.