Day 251: 2,182,448
Day 252: 2,241,426
Day 253: 2,251,384
Day 254: 2,334,406

TOTAL — 1,370,469,574

Popster to Popster 4,420
34 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

will y'all charsters do the vaccine? I will when I can

of course, when it's my turn. I'm pretty low priority tho.

I wonder if there'll be a celebrity campaign to get people to take the vaccine. I could see Gaga doing it 

Pop-a-911-ster 22,756
1 minute ago, QueenoftheNight said:

You know US=/= The World right?

Justin Bieber has 2 songs top 5 on radio right now in america and as an european I can assure u those songs made zero noise here.

Also, I was talking from a global standpoint...and Eyelash hasn't been able to capture the success of Bad Guy or even Everything I wanted with her latest releases, which is kinda alarming if you ask me, since she barely has 2 years around as a commercial artist and she should be putting out smash after smash theoretically.

Image result for gretchen gif

Well, to be fair, if you start your career with huge smashes, you’re bound to "flop" sooner or later, because it’s very hard to keep up and meet those expectations. It took Gaga years to get a BR sized hit again with Shallow. We all have our ups and downs, and that’s normal. 

• paws up 1

Wait, so it's an official site, not fanmade?

I have a feeling album will drop by March. They won't promote, so it'll be a full immediate release with some music videos filmed in studio like C2C. We'll get a prerecorded interview at most and maybe that documentary of them during the recording process if the rumors are true.

Hope Adele doesn't release before them so we can snatch a #1. It would make Tony the oldest artist ever to have a #1 album on BB200. He deserves it so much :love:

It's also his last album 

Moderator 3,690
19 minutes ago, QueenoftheNight said:

You know US=/= The World right?

Justin Bieber has 2 songs top 5 on radio right now in america and as an european I can assure u those songs made zero noise here.

Also, I was talking from a global standpoint...and Eyelash hasn't been able to capture the success of Bad Guy or even Everything I wanted with her latest releases, which is kinda alarming if you ask me, since she barely has 2 years around as a commercial artist and she should be putting out smash after smash theoretically.

I also am from Europe so of course I am aware that US != World, so maybe don't assume things about me lol. 

Regarding Billie

Therefore I Am peaked at:
#1 Lithuania, Latvia, Slovakia, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, New Zealand
#2 UK, US, Canada, Switzerland, Singapore, Norway, Austria, Finland

and it had many more top 10s around the world so treating it as a huge flop is a little delusional. Also Billie rarely has outright smashed with her songs (Bad Guy being the only one), but she has usually amazing longetivity which keeps her streaming afloat. Nobody puts out smash after smash, there are smaller and bigger hits and Therefore I Am is becoming a cute hit. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

Spotify update:

Bad Romance - 505.404.814 (+505.771) [+24k more than last week]

ARUTW - 551.054.497 (+517.427)

Rain On Me - 519.806.739 (+920.061)

Shallow - 1.395.470.206 (+1.041.911)

It´s the first time in 2021 that Bad Romance passes 500k daily streams.

Edited by Gagacharts
  • paws up 14
  • yaas, gaga 2

In the PR package it is written that ''Musics biggest night is on hold until spring but that doesnt mean you cant start the dance and dunking party early'' 

Shall I start a '' GAGA CHROMATICA COMEBACK AT THE GRAMMYS'' thread on GGD

Edited by 0707alp
  • paws up 1
  • shook 1