Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364

Sia's new song debuts at #58 which is really good for her standards nowadays I guess

I like the song, nicer than most things she has put out in the last months.

Edited by Andreu

Some artists I would like GODGA to collab (for original material) with:

The Weeknd, Sam Smith for a soulful ballad, Bad Bunny, Shakira for latin bops, Bruno Mars for a power ballad, Pink for a HAC classic, Taylor Swift for a piano ballad  to show everyone Taylor's weak vocals

Then if we are talking LEGENDS, Celine Dion, Barbra Streisand, Mariah Carey, QUEEN, Metallica, Rolling Stones.Image result for gretchen gif

• lol 1

Moderator 3,690
2 minutes ago, QueenoftheNight said:

Is this the Eyelash collab with that girl from Spain?

Eyelash is struggling a lot to get a hit these days

Image result for gretchen gif

Therefore I am is literally top 10 at radio currently and it had a cute peak of #2. You don't have to constantly drag other artists. Spread kindness, not hate x

• thanks 3

I know we've been talking how we want a Metallica collab album, but we NEED an album collab with QUEEN.

They are the most iconic band of all time, their catalogue is loved universally by everyone and the biopic movie really lifted them even more.

The fact that GODGAs name comes from a song of theirs, it would be full circle if it ended with a collab between them.

Imagine the anthemic rock melodies, power ballads my GAWWWDD

The Popster 111
2 minutes ago, QueenoftheNight said:

Je sais que nous avons parlé de la façon dont nous voulons un album de collaboration avec Metallica, mais nous avons BESOIN d'une collaboration d'album avec QUEEN.

Ils sont le groupe le plus emblématique de tous les temps, leur catalogue est universellement aimé de tous et le film biopic les a vraiment soulevés encore plus.

Le fait que le nom de GODGA vienne d'une de leurs chansons, ce serait un cercle complet s'il se terminait par une collaboration entre eux.

Imaginez les mélodies rock anthémiques, les ballades puissantes mon GAWWWDD

Yes indeed that would be good, but Freddy Mercury who passed away will be missed. 

26 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

Therefore I am is literally top 10 at radio currently and it had a cute peak of #2. 

You know US=/= The World right?

Justin Bieber has 2 songs top 5 on radio right now in america and as an european I can assure u those songs made zero noise here.

Also, I was talking from a global standpoint...and Eyelash hasn't been able to capture the success of Bad Guy or even Everything I wanted with her latest releases, which is kinda alarming if you ask me, since she barely has 2 years around as a commercial artist and she should be putting out smash after smash theoretically.