Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

ARTPOPster 1,672
3 hours ago, QueenoftheNight said:

GODGA's discography has become such a staple for talent shows.

The best songwriter of this generation knows how to write global smashes that appeal to everyone :love:

usually, that competition is a bit rigged but i think that dude deserves it. that competition is a singing competition but at the same time, an example is if you're poor and you stand out or appeal to people, you usually win. that's just what i observe everytime i see that on tv here. that dude really won with a gaga song

5 minutes ago, A Little Monsterrr said:

usually, that competition is a bit rigged but i think that dude deserves it. that competition is a singing competition but at the same time, an example is if you're poor and you stand out or appeal to people, you usually win. that's just what i observe everytime i see that on tv here. that dude really won with a gaga song

I had no clue it's gotten big enough to be considered the biggest singing competition. I remember it being more about the judges way back then lol. Damn that's a decade ago

Pop-a-911-ster 39,257

Did anyone end up finding the cookie chart for us to track Oreo sales? If so....+8 :billie:

cF7AInu.jpg

someone please send help, I can’t eat these all myself :katy:

edit: also I might have more on the way from Walmart :icant:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • shook 1
  • lol 1