Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 29,757
1 minute ago, DeanClownchester said:

NRO is almost 470m :dean_scream:

It was a cute hit but I didn't realize it's still this strong? How much is it getting daily and relative to Katy's bigger hits?

basically 2 songs from 2019 are carrying the whole album :icant:

Just now, ViviLittleM said:

basically 2 songs from 2019 are carrying the whole album :icant:

I know but the way the rest of the album tanked, the singles are doing pretty well. Maybe it's truly never really over :mess:

Pop-a-911-ster 29,757
Just now, DeanClownchester said:

I know but the way the rest of the album tanked, the singles are doing pretty well. Maybe it's truly never really over :mess:

it's even more tragic knowing that people streamed the singles but didn't go to album tracks aka no interest to hear them :icant:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

spacer.png

I prefer this remix, and I honestly wish it was the original version. The production of the original song is pretty similar to the one for Chained To The Rhythm, and even tho I still like the song a lot, something like this sounds a lot more fresher.

• thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

it's even more tragic knowing that people streamed the singles but didn't go to album tracks aka no interest to hear them :icant:

ngl I'd love for Stew Pilaf to get that number. But even 300m is a nice sweet spot of realistic and optimistic in the long run

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

The way Gaga, Miley, Selena are the only artists not pulling fraudery with their albums and just letting them do their thing :rip: Tricons only

and now miley is about to have the streams for Prisoner ROBBED for the BB200

46682954-2110-47C7-A723-D46308053D45.thu

• sad 3

A Popster Is Born 14,826
8 minutes ago, Andreu said:

and now miley is about to have the streams for Prisoner ROBBED for the BB200

46682954-2110-47C7-A723-D46308053D45.thu

why robbed? don't tell me that if FN:ME is higher than PH the Prisoner streams will only go to the first or sth like that :bradley:

Edited by danwasd
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
Just now, danwasd said:

why robbed? don't tell me that if FN:ME is higher than PH the Prisoner streams will only go to the first or sth like that :bradley:

iirc for the BB200, if a song is in two albums, the streams of the track go towards the album that's doing better

AvHTIgE.gif

and we know it most likely won't de Miley's

AvHTIgE.gif

Spoiler

this is what happened with Shawn and Camila and Señorita, their positions depended enormously on whose albut got the Señorita units that week.

• sad 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Imagine how awkward that would be at dinner. “My album tanked today because of your performance. Can you stop it Camila?”

bold of you to assume their dinners weren't already awkward before :nickiha:

• lol 4