Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

A Popster Is Born 18,408
Just now, thetea said:

She had a legendary career. Who else served that kind of longevity. Literally no one. I hope the GP can get more into her old music, her albums usually have some filler, but there are absolute bops in them too. Honey is one of my fav songs of all time, TMB too

Agreed! I loved Honey, Fantasy, It’s Like That, Heartbreaker,Dreamlover. Sooo many classics!

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 18,408
1 minute ago, thetea said:

in before uneducated people complain in the comments, saying "where's your mask", "you're supposed to be social distancing" without realising that some countries have COVID under control 

Right. 

Pop-a-911-ster 31,711
6 minutes ago, thetea said:

She had a legendary career. Who else served that kind of longevity. Literally no one. I hope the GP can get more into her old music, her albums usually have some filler, but there are absolute bops in them too. Honey is one of my fav songs of all time, TMB too

plsssssss

spacer.png

• sad 1
  • thanks 3

3 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Right. 

it's pretty annoying tbh. I see it all the time on TikTok on australian and NZ tiktoks. Certain people who we will not name, who are known to be oblivious to worldly issues unless it revolves around them, will comment "where's your mask", "you are supposed to be social distancing", "stay at home", like umACYuXpE.gif

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,711
15 minutes ago, YourPocko said:

OMGGG TOTALLY!! THE WAY CHROMATICA WILL GET THE REDEMPTION IT NEEDS AT PARTIES!! :leap:

well my home is the new club now so if you want to dance on Chromatica you're free to join us hihi 

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 2

1 minute ago, Miaou said:

plsssssss

spacer.png

who else has a yearly reoccurring #1, remembered singles, 19 #1 singles with a lot more blocked from #1 even by herself

• thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,711
Just now, thetea said:

who else has a yearly reoccurring #1, remembered singles, 19 #1 singles with a lot more blocked from #1 even by herself

Mariah is bigger in the US but if you're talking about WW receipts then Madonna is just the #1 female artist of all time 

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Just now, Miaou said:

Mariah is bigger in the US but if you're talking about WW receipts then Madonna is just the #1 female artist of all time 

agreed. (btw i was referring to the u.s)

• paws up 1

1 minute ago, A Little Monsterrr said:

wbk ari the next queen of payola :billiecat:

Mustin was the original queen! Who needs sales and streams when you can pay radio! 

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,257

Spotify Achievements (2/5/21)

Shallow crosses 1.394b streams (1,394,428,295)

Poker Face crosses 487m streams (487,319,825)

Born This Way crosses 273m streams (273,150,195)

Stupid Love crosses 226m streams (226,234,452)

John Wayne crosses 82m streams (82,011,356)

Venus crosses 48m streams (48,026,621)

29668e98db262ec6acde7885ae84173a.gif

Alice is now Gaga's 41st (+1) most-streamed track, surpassing Speechless

• paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 4

1 minute ago, A Little Monsterrr said:

this is turning 10 a day after my birthday:

i loved this song, until eminems song leaked where he talked sh** about rihanna, one of rihannas best tho

Edited by thetea
  • yaas, gaga 1