Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

18 minutes ago, Grasim said:

you can tell she's a true fan. her and hennessy, they even stuck by gaga during artpop. you can see the videos of them dancing to applause on youtube. cardi and gaga need to collab, i've been saying this for the longest time, but cardi and gaga would be my most favourite collab ever. i wanted it for chromatica but we got ari, blackpink and elton which is fine, but i want a cardi collab so badly. preferably not produced by bloodpop4GpxFYR.gif

• paws up 3

8 minutes ago, Delusional said:

oprah winfrey GIF

i don't know how i feel about this account. most of the info they post can be easily guessed or already known. everyone knew for months that ari was going to release a deluxe, it was the most obvious thing to do, rumours of a rihanna caribbean vibe have been circulating for a while, i think ri even said this herself, dont quote me on this and saying she would have decently big" artists on her album is so vague. they also use the easiest manipulation methods to trick people like  admitting to something wrong although small to make someone believe them - i.e they say "i didn't get this from my source, i found it online" or something like that which makes people believe that they can trust them because they are being "truthful" and not lying - do you get what i mean

• paws up 1

4 minutes ago, thetea said:

you can tell she's a true fan. her and hennessy, they even stuck by gaga during artpop. you can see the videos of them dancing to applause on youtube. cardi and gaga need to collab, i've been saying this for the longest time, but cardi and gaga would be my most favourite collab ever. i wanted it for chromatica but we got ari, blackpink and elton which is fine, but i want a cardi collab so badly. preferably not produced by bloodpop4GpxFYR.gif

Imagine the slayage if they collaborate in future 

A Popster Is Born 14,812

What a mess you made last night :whatga:

POPa911's Charts Discussion Threads Hot100

1. Charts Discussion – Oreo Edition - 2
  2. Charts Discussion – Cume Edition - 1 (NEW)
  • lol 1

Just now, Grasim said:

Imagine the slayage if they collaborate in future 

they better. and on a hip hop, r&b type beat. i don't care what the rest of the fanbase thinks, those people can just complain about them and their  having fights over it and their mental health completely deteriorating because gaga didn't make a dark electropop album (people on GGD literally said they were near breakdown point because gaga didn't promote chromatica). it's good for gaga to broaden her appeal and doing a r&b / hip hop type song would definetly help gaga's image and break down the stigma that only white gays like her.

Just now, danwasd said:

What a mess you made last night :whatga:

POPa911's Charts Discussion Threads Hot100

1. Charts Discussion – Oreo Edition - 2
  2. Charts Discussion – Cume Edition - 1 (NEW)

not me:oscar:

3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Drivers License GIF by Olivia Rodrigo

a bop. i love this song even though i can't relate to it in any way. so happy to see her breaking records. i hope she serves longevity in her career

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

1 minute ago, Grasim said:

I still don't know how Garth Brooks sold so many records and has so many diamond albums when I and most people I know didn't know he existed until I looked at RIAA most certified albums. 

Edited by thetea
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,828

Apple Music

Cardi B - Up

#02 US (NE)

#10 Canada (NE)

#31 Portugal (NE)

#31 Sweden (NE)

#34 UK (NE)

#35 Ireland (NE)

#39 Finland (NE)

#45 Brazil (NE)

#61 Norway (NE)

#66 Denmark (NE)

#86 New Zealand (NE)

#88 Australia (NE)

#88 Switzerland  (NE)

#97 Spain (NE)

#105 Netherlands (NE)

#109 Germany (NE)

#114 Austria (NE)

#125 Mexico (NE)

#199 Italy (NE)

#216 France (NE)

:bunny:

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 5
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

7 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Apple Music

Cardi B - Up

#02 US (NE)

#10 Canada (NE)

#31 Portugal (NE)

#31 Sweden (NE)

#34 UK (NE)

#35 Ireland (NE)

#39 Finland (NE)

#45 Brazil (NE)

#61 Norway (NE)

#66 Denmark (NE)

#86 New Zealand (NE)

#88 Australia (NE)

#88 Switzerland  (NE)

#97 Spain (NE)

#105 Netherlands (NE)

#109 Germany (NE)

#114 Austria (NE)

#125 Mexico (NE)

#199 Italy (NE)

#216 France (NE)

:bunny:

So excited for Up. I hope Cardi can get that #1 debut. Even if it's for 1 week. She has the power. She gets hate now, but I bet you in like 10 years people will grow respect for her and her music, kind of like what happened to Gaga. No offence to Nicki, but Cardi did what it took nicki to do in 10 years in like 2 years. Also nicki wasn't even the first female rapper like her fans claim, Lauryn Hill and Missy Elliot and even Lil Kim helped bring rap into mainstream with mariah popularising pop/rap crossovers that nicki relied heavily on in the start of her career

Edited by thetea
  • paws up 3
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

Can we say she’s the Gen z Adele? Yes, yes we can I fear.

Let's wait and see when her discography is comprised of more than 1 song!

Edited by thetea
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 2